Game's u bought but never played much or not at all?

hollowfication

Feb 20, 2013
i got few games i played couple time left it in dust these game i bought like near end january i was on vacation

god of war 1 thru 3 was going to play but i got few new title i am playing now
dragon dogma played it twice left it good game but cant be bothered sitting for it

batman arkham city bought it played for 4 mins could not be bother with it again
ninja giaden sigma played it once like it but to hard.
alan wake like it but could be

dead space 2 played thru it few time love it but i am trying finish off first one which not gone around with

lol

now i got 2 game popping up this 2 week amc walking dead bioshock 3

Sonic - The Hedgehog (2006) ...Was just too terrible
Sonic: Unleashed - Bought it but lost faith after 2006 Sonic.
FFXIII-2 - Pre-ordered the collectors edition but never opened it.
Ninja Gaiden 3 ...Was HORRIBLE compared to the others. Razors Edge looks like an improvement but I don't feel like buying it again.

I want to finish the rest of the Xenosaga series after all these years but never get around to doing it.

Probably Rumble Roses and Forbidden Siren (the original ps2 version). Forbidden Siren was way to hard for me to finish. I literally gave up on the game.

FF10, the Disgaea on Wii, Odin's Sphere, Hyperdimension Neptunia V, The Last Story, Atelia Ayesha. :goodtea:

Also my HD collection games.

Most of the games i own i just DL. The few games i actually bought are those good enough that forced me
to buy them in order to support the developer.

X-Blades ... played it just a few hours.
Dragon's Dogma ... see X-Blades
Binary Domain ... got it yesterday and I won't play it until the 4. May ... because of school.

And I downloaded League of Legends, but I only played one round. I'm a DotA player :D

I have... I think more than 2 TB worth of games that I haven't played or even installed. Went through approximately 100 GB to 500 GB of games within the last 3 years. This is exclusively to Visual Novels.

As for actual games I bought, I have actually finished them all. Was grown on the quality where finish what you set out for yourself. In short, I have a bad habit of clocking every game I buy to get a full completion rate (if it was possible) before buying another game. Otherwise games I don't buy, I don't actually force myself completing too many times.

For example: Fable and its expansion pack. Just the first one of the entire series note. I'm pretty sure that I played through it more than five times. No idea how I didn't get bored. On the other hand, MMORPG I don't really care about it so much. Simply because there is no such is an ending. Just endless content updates and I rather use it as a tool to socialize with other people. If possible that is.

Judge Dredd Vs Death *PC*. Never touching that again.

For the PS3:
Ratchet and Clank: Search for Booty (Payed a few minutes xD)
Burnout Paradise (Hardly played it =/..)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (Never been out of it's box >_>)

Little Big Planet 2 VITA... it was at the spur of the moment and i needed something to play on my VITA... sadly this wasnt it :(

I just have a PS3 at home, and all the games that are bought are PS3 games (I only download PC games...).
PS3 games at hand: BattleField 3, God of War 1&2 Collection and 3, The Uncharted 2 and 3, Kill Zone 3. Among all these, only The Uncharted 2 has been frequently played.

I bought Kingdom Harts Dream Drop Distance, for the Nintendo 3Ds, but I never really got into it as I didn't like the time limit in the game. the game looked good, but I just don't like feeling rushed all the time. >.<

I also bought Bioshock Ultimate Rapture edition which came with the first two Bioshock games (Bioshock 1 and Bioshock 2) I have yet to finish Bioshock 1 and haven't started 2. I heard all the praise for the first one and decided to get it, but I really couldn't get into it. I always seemed to run out of ammo for my guns and then realized that the point of the game was to use the plasmids with my guns and be creative in the many ways I could kill my enemies. I'll pick it up again in the future, but I'm really not that creative. :(

Anno 2070, Antichamber, Bioshock 2, Breath of death VII, Bunch of heroes, Crysis, Crysis warhead, Crysis wars, Cthulhu Saves the world, Darksiders, Darksiders II, Dear Ether, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Eve online, Fable III, Forge, Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elements, Global Agenda, Grid 2, Hydrophobia: Prophecy, Iron Grip: Warlord, Left 4 dead, Left 4 dead 2, Metro 2033....

Sadly I could keep going on, and I have two words to explain all this. "Steam Sales"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks