Final Fantasy 7 ~ A relic of the past and the longterm fate of Tifa in hentai.

Lemon Solace

Nov 14, 2011
Tifa's Lockharts amazing longevity

With Comiket 81 behind us I've been busy browsing the new doujinshi and with every year checked out the new (lets face it - should be a category to itself) "Tifa doujinshi's"

Tifa and to a lesser extent her FF7 companions are well known to most people in the hentai community due to her popularity with artists and a good portion of the gaming community because its Final Fantasy.

That said, I've noticed recently many people consuming Tifa hentai, don't really know anything about her or the characters shes with. Those who do...do you actually remember her well?

Lets face it...the game is OLD. Nearly 15 years old and yes its on PSN but many people have never played it. Especially when you take into account todays mainstream gamers.

The fact that Tifa is still featured in hentai somewhat amazes me and yet I'd be shocked if I couldn't find any new material...

It makes me wonder how many artists actually REMEMBER her true personality as she was portrayed in the game vs the big boobed childhood friend/warrior character japanese character design that is so easily replaced with. To some extent the community at large as also changed her personality into something thats widely accepted as truth too after so many years.

It just gets me wondering - is Tifa just a pinup girl now? A face without personality for hentai lovers?

How well do you remember Tifa?

Last edited:
big breast woman... n like her fighting with fist... n love tifa design in advent children the movie~~

Dolphin obsession. I mean, look at that hair. :P

Anyway, Tifa is the character who goes way back with Cloud. Both Clouds, actually. She knows the main character is confused about his identity, but she keeps quit and tugs along because she loves him.
When Aeris shows up, she gets showed to the side - Aeris becomes the main love interest and Tifa the good-old friend. After Aeris died she suddenly is interesting again and a small love gets to blossom between her and Cloud.

Overall, she's not as tough as she puts up. For example, the scene on the playground shows how emotionally fragile she is behind it all.

Yeah, it's been a while, so I don't remember as much as I did back then. Not to mention that characters in FFVII were not that fleshed out (apart from Cloud, of course) as they are in, for example, FFX. They all had their story and their quirks, but not necessarily with great depth.

FFVII the most overrated and boring game I ever played.... wait. No, I have to add other FF games.

Tifa is the reason why everyone still likes FFVII... Think about it, when you got a copy of Advent Children, you didn't rewind to the parts where Cloud uses his Limit Breaks, you rewind to see Tifa and all her scenes are much as possible.

Tifa is the reason why everyone still likes FFVII

Tifa = fan love for FF7?

Possibly...ironically I found her kinda uninteresting. Even if you wrote a book with her as the protagonist I feel her character wouldn't really have much depth. I mean take away the skimpy outfit and her boobs - it leaves you with a rather plain character who runs a bar and grew up with Cloud. In many ways I think SHE should have died in the game because she had more history with Cloud.

Myself I was more drawn to Aeris in hentai because she was shown as being so pure yet innocently flirty, had a mysterious background and I wanted to corrupt that pureness with dark hentai at the time lol.

I think for many japanese Tifa is their dream girl, the girl next door who can fight like nobodies business. In many ways she shares the sailor moon character archetype, except she doesn't need to "transform".

I will say one thing...I don't think we will EVER see another final fantasy girl devoted to so much hentai material....EVER.

Tifa's design used to pass for hot back when FFVII descended to this planet (speaking metaphorically).
Tifa has simplistic character design and is easy to make variations of. And generally being Final Fantasy franchise's most known female character, she also makes a good starting step for amateur doujin artists looking to gain views.

Tbh I would rather much see more Sarah (XIII) or Stella (XIII-Versus), hell even Rikku (X-2).

Tbh I would rather much see more Sarah (XIII) or Stella (XIII-Versus), hell even Rikku (X-2).

I haven't really liked ANY of the hentai I've seen Sarah featured in overall...I think thats because many of the artists who've drawn her...draw like crap. In this I guess you correct in that Tifa is soooo incredibly easy to draw. From her hair to her...well lack of clothing.

With an established fan base, a new artist is basically sure to sell a few copies of a Tifa doujinshi I suppose...however there is soooo much fan art...unless your already an established artist - I think she would be a bad choice overall to stand out with.

In my country, someone like Tifa and they think that she is the most beautiful - a beauty not sexy or eroge
But I think that they only watch Tifa in FFVII Advent Children while they never play FFVII on PSX
Tifa is only a personality after FFAC
In FF Series, I feel Quistis in FFVIII is best

As far as I know, Tifa first appeared on the FFVII's story a AFTER the events in crisis core, when cloud left SOLDIER. Tifa was also running a shop or pub back then. I never used or included her in my party that much back then though specially after I got Vincent.

As far as I know, Tifa first appeared on the FFVII's story a AFTER the events in crisis core, when cloud left SOLDIER.
Tifa is in crisis core she's the little girl in the straw hat. The guide to the core. She's clouds childhood friend.
BTW cloud never made it to Soldier. After Dr.Hojo experimented on him, He merged pasts with Zak (in his mind at least.)

In response to the post, the game is old. however they released crisis core, and Advert Children. And they made the advert children complete witch they added completely new scenes, completely remade scenes, and remastered old scenes. (If your a fan of advert children and haven't seen the complete, you should check it out. Even added blood and a pep talk from Zak to the last fight)
And now fans are asking for a ff7 remake like crazy... Oh and there's stuff like kingdom hearts and the dissidia games. that have the characters in them.

So anyway back on topic, ff7 is still alive, not sure i would call it a relic. Its an old game so maybe it shouldn't be?

As for the hentai I don't think I would want to see any just because it might ruin how i look at the characters.:P

On a off note. I think if i owned a street. I would name it and all of the branch offs ff7 characters. Because I think they would make good street names. (Cloud, Vincent, Tifa, Strife (Clouds last name), Barret.):D I wonder how many people would notice. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。