Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Umm.....ahaha.....so.......new event....again immediately after the previously one ended....so this is like the 3rd back-to-back event. JP version seemed to have at least gave a week or two inbetween so I can only guess NA wants to catch up to JP badly or the scent of that money is too much for them.

On to this event, I was totally unprepared for it since I was going off of JP calendar. 15 SQ and 0 tickets. So figured I'll at least get limited Kintoki...and saw that stupid amount of event items I'll need in order to do so *sigh* another time consuming event. I did get lucky that they did another event along with this one and I managed to get some free tickets and SQ plus some money owed was returned to me so I tried my luck!

And well....sorry FakeJinx....my luck strikes again. Good news though...well not for me...I did not manage to get sa..saz..?? umm...lewd monk from last event.

That said though, I see people posting their gameplay and teams online......but how are they doing so???
    Ignore This Signature

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by NAFE View Post
    Umm.....ahaha.....so.......new event....again immediately after the previously one ended....so this is like the 3rd back-to-back event. JP version seemed to have at least gave a week or two inbetween so I can only guess NA wants to catch up to JP badly or the scent of that money is too much for them.
    Last time I checked NA was exactly the same as JP

And well....sorry FakeJinx....my luck strikes again. Good news though...well not for me...I did not manage to get sa..saz..?? umm...lewd monk from last event.
    Don't be sorry, your luck is yours. In my case I got Minamoto no Raiko (and Frankenstein no kabutsu) with the few SQ I got from login daily. I don't play anymore on my NA account and I already got her on my JP account but I still love her so I have to try
    The current GudaGuda event on JP have a very good song for the TV CM. I'm listening it non stop

And the free servant Sakamoto Ryoma is to my licking. I'm not try to summon Okita Souji Alter. She is fine but I already got Kiara and I must save SQ for summer event and lancer Raikou.

That said though, I see people posting their gameplay and teams online......but how are they doing so???
    Do you mean they make a screenshot ? There are multiple guide on the web on how to do that for each device but on my Android device you I need to shift my hand from right to left of the screen, a "click" sound is heard and the screenshot go to my photo list.

Fate/Extella Link is out in Japan. This time Marvelous add my waifu Scathach and Francis Drake so it's killing me to have to wait until October for a release in my country. More, there will be swimsuit for DLC. I don't like DLC but since they are picking the one from FGO summer event (even for Nero and Tamamo) and a totaly new one for Francis so I will pay for sure
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by FakeJinx View Post
    Last time I checked NA was exactly the same as JP

Do you mean they make a screenshot ? There are multiple guide on the web on how to do that for each device but on my Android device you I need to shift my hand from right to left of the screen, a "click" sound is heard and the screenshot go to my photo list.

Fate/Extella Link is out in Japan. This time Marvelous add my waifu Scathach and Francis Drake so it's killing me to have to wait until October for a release in my country. More, there will be swimsuit for DLC. I don't like DLC but since they are picking the one from FGO summer event (even for Nero and Tamamo) and a totaly new one for Francis so I will pay for sure
    The schedule is the same, but the dates been pushed up.

For instance, there was nearly a 2 week gap between Journey to the West (ending June 29th) and Onigashima (started July 11th) but NA it was JW ending one day, maintenance day, start of Onigashima the next.

It's killing me.

And yeah, I can't wait for Extella Link....but man it's really close to Dragon Quest 11 release.....so finding time for both and F/GO is going to be hard.

Ah, thanks for the info about screen capture.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

It's summer 2017 rerun !

I love this CM

I was hoping to try for Raikou but I didn't remember she was in the same rateup as Artoria Alter Rider. Since I already got Alter I think I should intead try for the number 2 and 3 on my wishlist, Nitocris and Nero.

Last time I was in a desperate need for a Lancer (and almost everything else) but now I have Scathach, Artoria Alter Lancer, Medusa Lily, Parvati and Jeanne Alter Santa Lily. I still want Raikou but Nito is cute as ever and KanColle Nero could perfectly fit for the 5* Caster I need.
    It's very sad but I will try for Nero.

There are some leaks for summer event 2018.

One is since Scathach was one the 600 DL banner and she was given at the summer 2016, since Ishtar was on the 900 DL and was given at the summer 2017 this time should be Kiara since she was on the 1200 DL banner. I like Kiara but this is a bit too much for me.

The other one is the following (Taken from Weibo and got shared in a Chinese group) :

5*: Okita (Assassin), Elizabeth (Berserker)
    Welfare 4*: Medusa Lily (Ruler)
    4*: Jeanne (Saber), Suzuka Gozen (Caster), Semiramis (Archer), Quetzalcoatl (Alterego), Ereshkigal (Caster)

If that's true then Semiramis Archer is perfect for me. Since I have no 5* Archer I use my 4* a lot and, well, it's Semiramis . I'm OK with Quetzalcoatl and Jeanne and even more if it's Jeanne Alter.

It ease my mind since Nero, Nito and Raikou are still better for me thant these speculation. I will have less strugle at spending my SQ.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Meanwhile in NA, all we can do is watch the swimsuit goddesses in envy lol.

I got everything I need servant wise but I made a not so surprising discovery once I actually started using my 4*s......a lot of them.....are better than some 5*s.

Saber: I use Atroria Alter over Mordred, Shiki (unless I'm aiming for instant kill) and Atroria of the same level. Her NP is just so broken.
    Archer: Well, I only have one 5* Archer and I love Artemis so I won't say anything bad. But When I need clearing, I turn to Emiya.
    Lancer: Scathach is love/life/universe......but damnit Byrdhildr!! I use Elisabeth over you.....Elisabeth!! And I still think Atroria Lancer Alter was originally suppose to be a 5* but they messed up.
    Caster: I love Cas-ko with all my heart, but since getting Helena, Iris and getting Elisabeth to max Ascension....I haven't put her in my line-up. And that'll get even worst if I manage to pull Nito.
    Rider: For multiple attack NP, I prefer Atroria Santa over Francis....still need Alexander (adult). For single attack NP, Mary seriously over Medb. Haven't used Asto, and I want to use Ushi.
    Assassin: None. Jack is bae, Shuten is bae, Carmilia is bae, Shiki is bae, Serenity is bae, Hundred Faces is buffed bae, Mata is bae, Stheno caused me many tears.....but she's also still bae. Hell even EMIYA and Sasaki is bae.
    Berserker: I honestly don't know....it's rare for me to even have a Berserker in my setup. I am enjoying using Mama Raikou though and Tama-cat was enjoyable in the beginning. I want to use Fran more. Banana Loli is adorable now that I'm not fighting her for hours on end. An oni who sounds like a chunnibyou...I didn't know I wanted something so much until I got it.
    Ruler/Avenger: Still banging my head over not getting Edmond and Amakusa, but I've been using Jeanne Alter like a pair of really comfortable jeans. It's been ages since I've used Jeanne.
    Ignore This Signature

If Only I Had A Life ancer_nyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #6 ParticipantWOW #7 Participant

Does anyone here know what term is used for Ryoma's holster kind of thing that he uses to carry his sword and gun. I just want to know because it looked really cool and I can't keep ignoring it since he became a personal favorite of mine during the Event.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I got everything I need servant wise but I made a not so surprising discovery once I actually started using my 4*s......a lot of them.....are better than some 5*s.
    I don't look too far in the stats but I think it's wrong . In most of case I "feel" 5* have better stats (atk, HP, etc...) and far better skill. And of course they can reach lvl. 90.

Quote Originally Posted by ancer_nyaa View Post
    Does anyone here know what term is used for Ryoma's holster kind of thing that he uses to carry his sword and gun.
    I think it's a sageo (the rope) and a saya (the scabbard). It was use when riding a horse. See the wiki for more info.

I have try to get Nero Caster and Nitocris Assassin and just got Nito with 30 Golden Tickets and 170 SQ. Nito is always the cutest of all

After that I try for Sherazade with 1 Golden Ticket and 36 SQ and got Medb. I'm happy with her as my 8th 5* but she is now my 3rd Rider and I don't have much use for her

I also got a 3rd Camilla and a 6th Emiya. Since I can't level up his NP anymore I would like to know what you do with your duplicate servant. I have a lot of them from event (Jeanne Alter Santa Lily, Ishtar Rider, etc...). Do you burn them or use them in another way ?

Same thing for Carft Essence. When the first card gain is last limit break do you use the remaining card for limit break another one or just using it has exp card ?

And more generaly speaking, how do you manage your Craft Essence after limit break them ? Is it usefull to make them very hight level.
    Ignore This Signature

If Only I Had A Life ancer_nyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #6 ParticipantWOW #7 Participant

I think it's a sageo (the rope) and a saya (the scabbard). It was use when riding a horse. See the wiki for more info.
    koko.PNG
    Sorry for not being clear on it (it's hard to describe since I do not know a lot of it). I can not seem to find any wiki page for it.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by ancer_nyaa View Post
    koko.PNG
    Sorry for not being clear on it (it's hard to describe since I do not know a lot of it). I can not seem to find any wiki page for it.
    It's a non traditional sageo with leather instead of rope (wiki). I don't think there is a name more specific for it.
    ancer_nyaa likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FakeJinx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Nito is always the cutest of all
    I just got Nito on NA, and she is cute. I'm throwing her with my Saber Shiki and just mowing down mobs easily with both their all enemy, instant death chance NP + debuff(shiki)/buff(Nito).

I also got a 3rd Camilla and a 6th Emiya. Since I can't level up his NP anymore I would like to know what you do with your duplicate servant. I have a lot of them from event (Jeanne Alter Santa Lily, Ishtar Rider, etc...). Do you burn them or use them in another way ?

Same thing for Carft Essence. When the first card gain is last limit break do you use the remaining card for limit break another one or just using it has exp card ?

And more generaly speaking, how do you manage your Craft Essence after limit break them ? Is it usefull to make them very hight level.
    I use to give them to servants of the same class for exp, but now I just burn them. I don't know what JP has, but at the moment in NP...there just isn't other use besides exp or mana cubes.

Craft Essences on the other hand, I keep all 5*s. A lot of them have decent to good effects, and it's nice to have multiples just in case. 4*s, unless it's something I know I'll use (like Imaginary Element) i use to level up other CE. And yes, it's not a huge difference but the HP/ATK bonus you get from them can be nice at high lvls. I think my Kaleidoscope which is either lvl 60 or 70 gives over 1k atk. 3*s and lower I just burn the extras.

NA had their 2nd 100% guaranteed 5* event! And damn was it a sadistic choice. Between Knights and Calvary classes, in which I wanted at least 2 servants each. It pretty much boiled down to Saber (lancer) and Whiny Monk....in which case I choose to go after Whiny Monk. I failed to get her, but damn if the game didn't give me Ozy instead. Been needing a 2nd 5* Rider (since Medb is....Medb) and despite being disappointed at first, I'm now happy to have him.
    Ignore This Signature

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread Information