Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

KingArturia

孤独な騎士王
Oct 31, 2010
Since I've quite frequently Off Topic in my KanColle thread, I think it should be time for me to make a Fate/Grand Order thread as well.

People whom I know who play this game: [MENTION=5300]Xenosia[/MENTION] [MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]

Feel free to drag any unfortunate friend who can't roll Gacha to save their life friends here! We can all share the same pain! :3

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! ぐだぐだ本能寺!

Feel free to drag any unfortunate friend who can't roll Gacha to save their life friends here! We can all share the same pain! :3

Wonder if there is more people playing the game here and suffer the same fate :3

And i hope DW make the roll chance better.. after they fix the server and downtime..

I just want my last black grail ascension please ;_;

Wonder if there is more people playing the game here and suffer the same fate :3

And i hope DW make the roll chance better.. after they fix the server and downtime..

I just want my last black grail ascension please ;_;

Or we can be like ecael :P He have multiple account to ensure maximum free rolls xD

At least the grinding fest makes me forget about the misery, at least for now... Although it is tiring enough to grind if you want to get nobu maxed lol

How grind feels like:

Last edited:

The grind this time is really bad, can't tell if they are just really retarded and can't math out their own products or expect people to throw exorbitant amount of money for every event. The increasing difficulty of 40ap is also silly and completely out of what point+ servants we have to throw around. Probably going to sit down on Monday and make a list of what mats to prioritize and just aim for those first while praying for 300%ish to be enough for daily points to get somewhere.

The grind this time is really bad, can't tell if they are just really retarded and can't math out their own products or expect people to throw exorbitant amount of money for every event. The increasing difficulty of 40ap is also silly and completely out of what point+ servants we have to throw around. Probably going to sit down on Monday and make a list of what mats to prioritize and just aim for those first while praying for 300%ish to be enough for daily points to get somewhere.

Yeah, I expected that with my setup around 410%(sup incl) with low level servant wont be able to face the increasing 40AP quest, so im thinking just doing the 30AP and completing the new 40AP at least once for the reward using my full team(its still hard tho, especially with that stun debuff every single turn... Lucky enough i managed to steel myself to grind the fat saber quest until all of the apples are gone. sitting around 800k atm and i'm thinking of just waiting for the point to reach 1mil using the daily and 30AP.. wonder how long it will take.

Also, they should make the roll chance a bit better if they want ppl to buy the gem.

What do you guys think about the difference of the new revelation about the free gem vs the one from the shop, since the gacha now giving confirmation if the gem is from a free reward or bought from the store. ppl been speculating that this might affect the roll result as well..

That's way too sketch to do for something that is doing well sales wise in spite of being this bad developer side.

400%ish was like 40k for the daily on Dec. 1st, considering the growth of points gained we can safely say that we'll get at least 400k in the last 10 days of the event from just the dailies, maybe even more since the points were scaling by like 1k or so a day. You are well clear for Nobu imo. I am personally regretting not grinding the first 40ap zerkers harder for claws, particularly considering the silly lack of reward scaling. I'll probably just wait for a 40ap Lancer quest and grind that till I am clear for 1mil.

Yeah that's a good idea since saber sup should be plentiful already, especially with sakura saber available now to help grinding that quest if it's finally appear.

I just hope that the quartz doesn't give different result for the roll, since that will ruin a lot of fun, even if that is not the case, it still didn't answer why the free and purchased gem now can be differentiate while using the gacha anyway. ;_;

Wonder what will appear on xmas event.. santa nero? xD

Well, finally something worth some consideration. They are reopening up the past 40aps and making them all available until end of event. If scaling remains then this might actually warrant me sitting down and figuring out what farming option to follow.

Time to make a spreadsheet~

Well, finally something worth some consideration. They are reopening up the past 40aps and making them all available until end of event. If scaling remains then this might actually warrant me sitting down and figuring out what farming option to follow.

Time to make a spreadsheet~

Wait wait, the 40 AP Zerker is coming back? If so I need to farm those if I want my 1M...still only sitting at around 300k~

And what's that about free Quartz and non free Quartz?

Yeah they are just going to have 7 different 40aps by the end of the event left open.

Recently they started showing free and paid quartz for some reason or another and conspiracy theorists are thinking that it may affect gacha odds. I personally think it is just them being silly copycatting other games with displays of how much you have saved with 'free stones'.

Yeah they are just going to have 7 different 40aps by the end of the event left open.

Recently they started showing free and paid quartz for some reason or another and conspiracy theorists are thinking that it may affect gacha odds. I personally think it is just them being silly copycatting other games with displays of how much you have saved with 'free stones'.

Oh have they, can't say I have noticed xD so when is Zerker quest coming back? It is the only real good farming for me in terms of points ;_;

Well there is a talk about the gem from store and the one you got freely now is separated and can be identified by DW, which in turn produce suspicion that each one of them makes the roll on the purchased one is better than the free one. Still not confirmed, but why separate them if they dont plan anything for it is not making any sense.. so...

Anyway, it seem that there is a lot of account banned, with various reason and DW wont be giving any reason of why they are doing it.

If they wanted to identify it they always could've done it. Why put it out in public view if you want to cheat people with it? Pretty pointless if you ask me.

Eh who knows if its true or not, I'm just thinking that it "might" be happening with my experience working for mobile game company back then, it might be just a false alarm anyway.

Anyway, the ban wave seems to hit people who bought or even selling account, and some innocent(maybe) bystander as well. Mostly account reroller from china i guess.

Eh who knows if its true or not, I'm just thinking that it "might" be happening with my experience working for mobile game company back then, it might be just a false alarm anyway.

Anyway, the ban wave seems to hit people who bought or even selling account, and some innocent(maybe) bystander as well. Mostly account reroller from china i guess.
Looks like a lot of innocents from 2ch responses, they also clarified on some potential ban conditions that could include the use of emulators and such. Eh, the typical stuff.

Not that I think they can't be sketch with rates, but that particular way of cheating people is way too easy to prove. If they don't show the kind of stone it is then we don't really have anything to work with, so why make it easier to prove your own wrongdoing?

Granted, with yorokobe, they could go the dumb way just because they seem to be made up of sillies.

Looks like a lot of innocents from 2ch responses, they also clarified on some potential ban conditions that could include the use of emulators and such. Eh, the typical stuff.

Wait so I can't use Bluestack to play now ;_; I'll be sad if that is the case...

Wait so I can't use Bluestack to play now ;_; I'll be sad if that is the case...

You can, theoretically there isn't much they can do to find out unless you are trying to do some sketch things on your end to affect responses to server. If you are just playing normally I highly doubt they have the means of finding you and banning you. They just added a specific clause about the environment of play probably to try to stem additional complaints.

-3- 200 gems and no new 5 Star Lancer ;_; Oh well I got Okita :P

I emptied 4 accounts and then paid and finally got Noto Lancer, well that's basically all of my initial goals when the game trailers came out. Only big names left that I'd throw money at be Semiramis, Enkidu and Iskander.

If we think about it that way they sure still have a lot of golden bullets left to throw around.

I emptied 4 accounts and then paid and finally got Noto Lancer, well that's basically all of my initial goals when the game trailers came out. Only big names left that I'd throw money at be Semiramis, Enkidu and Iskander.

If we think about it that way they sure still have a lot of golden bullets left to throw around.

Isn't there suppose to be a Lancer version of Seiba as well? I think this will be her first appearance in Fate Franchise if that is the case? How is Noto Lancer? Any good?

Isn't there suppose to be a Lancer version of Seiba as well? I think this will be her first appearance in Fate Franchise if that is the case? How is Noto Lancer? Any good?

No interest in blue neet even if it is a better looking version with a spear. FGO should be her first appearance I guess, though variations of it kind of came up in books, specifically the Lord El-melloi books from the last couple of comikets. That reminds me, I need to miracle up some copies of that and maybe the F/E material books too from c89...

No interest in blue neet even if it is a better looking version with a spear. FGO should be her first appearance I guess, though variations of it kind of came up in books, specifically the Lord El-melloi books from the last couple of comikets. That reminds me, I need to miracle up some copies of that and maybe the F/E material books too from c89...

The lack of 5 star and how hard it is to get 4 star upward for classes are worrying >_> Especially when Scathach is time limited...Annoying as it is...I guess I'll see how Christmas event play up.

It looks like a grindfest to me, and also it looks like they are doing a rather sensible thing in [mostly] separating the rewards. There is a 福引-like component to that event gacha that looks to be for the most part independent of what you can roll from the rare gacha, or rather, the effect only kicks in with considerable investment with trade-ins, while it is boosted by 2~4star servants while they rent one to you. Then there are the traditional trade-in items that will be boosted purely by the rare gacha CEs. The 福引 should probably work like one in that there is a given pool of prizes that you can zerg down with sheer number of attempts.

Personally speaking, I'd say this is better than dango and worse than nerofest, while leading to probably overall less painful grind. Because the trade-ins are tied to rare CEs it is easier to just punt on them and focus on the necessary stuff while you grind the component that can be achieved reasonably. Those who want to throw money in to help the grind will be able to do so and expect a decent bit of reward for it, well, provided that their luck isn't horridbad. While free handouts are nice, this is about as reasonable as I expected things to be.

Now, let's see how I am going to get through this event if I want to minimize investments...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.