English VNs

R_P_Gamer

Oct 31, 2010
I was wondering what visual novels you guys knew of that had been translated to English.
I only know of Kanon and Fate/Stay night, i know that Clannad was being translated by Baka-Tsuki but i don't know if they ever finished.

~R_P_Gamer~

Edit: Looked up the Clannad project, they moved it to an SVN... i have no idea what that means...

Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer
Saya no Uta
Wanko to Kurasou
Shuffle!
Brass Restoration
Tsukihime
Sengoku Rance 6 <- It's more of a SRPG actually
Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048
Crescendo
... there's a lot for you to do my friend :D I recommend you play Saya no Uta first out of the list since it was the first VN that I read. Oh but keep in mind most of these have H content. I think only Brass restoration doesn't but seeing as how you've played fate/stay night I'm sure you can play then ^^ There's a lot more but I'll let you know after I make my list of translated VNs ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: R_P_Gamer
You forgot X-change series that all of them are English.
Hinata bokko, Snow Sakura, Ever17 and Remember11 are also in English too.

Last edited:
Oh yeah thanks Ayanochan. There's a few more like:
Kana: Little Sister
Chaos head
Family Project
Yumi Miru Kusuri
True Remembrance
Symphonic Rain

Gah there's so many ;_;

Oh, now that i think of it, ef was translated of course, as well as Utawaruremono though that one is part VN part strategy game... speaking of i have yet to finish it, gotta get on that one of these days.

This is turning into quite the list, there are a lot more than i expected.

Ehehe just wait in till I complete my list of all the translated English VNs ^^ I also heard of ef as well. Yup Utawaruremono to :) Lets see... is there anymore I forgot... ah!
Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People-
Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo
[Hatsune Miku Visual Novel] - 未来のキミと、すべての歌に―
Swan Song
Kanon
Phantom of Inferno
Fate/hollow ataraxia
Eden* They Were Only Two, On The Planet
Kira☆Kira
Cross†Channel
Planetarian ~The Reverie of a Little Planet~
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

... hmm... o.o

Hollow Antaraxia was translated
NOP, that is really wrong cause mirror moon drop this project.
Tear to taira..........also in english
About Kira Kira, Kira Kira curtain call also got translated but I don't like it.....(not good as KiraKira)
BTW, is Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People- good? I never try it.

Hollow Antaraxia was translated
NOP, that is really wrong cause mirror moon drop this project.
Umm what does NOP mean...? o.o

BTW, is Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People- good? I never try it.

lol I'm about to find out myself right now xD I'll upload it after I'm done downloading it and checking it out so you guys can get it here ^^ Oh but if somebody talks about Senkien right now, could you put it in a spoiler please? :) Here's the VNDB of it. Apparently it has a good rating among others on there.

Ehehe it'll make things easier after all and it helps. I hope it's not a problem here :eek: I like to talk about VNs~ :D

But back on topic. Am I forgetting a few more...? Of course there has to be more but...
Bazooka Cafe + Valentine Special is one...

hmm...

Last edited:
There's also Anata no Osanazuma (Pick Me Honey). Never played it though, and there's a translated Vocaloid VN? :o

Shadow said:
there's a translated Vocaloid VN? :o
Yeah there is ^^ Google the words or wait in till I have the time to upload it for ya if you want :) Of course when I upload it's for everybody xD

You should check out the sites from JAST, MirrorMoon, MangaGamer and the TL Wiki to get a more complete impression - there's quite a few and listing them all one by one seems pointless to me. :p

lol but if I make a list of all the translated VNs to date, wouldn't that help a lot of people to look them up? o.o I mean, it even helps threads like this one >_>

Ai Yori Aoshi is another one. Eroge more like it but nice :P

I already posted that before >_> Nemu says it's out dated >_< TL wikis and I guess the VNDB will help out more now anyway.

My girlfriend is president almost finish translated too.

I though it was already done o.o... Osanajimi wa Daitouryou ~My Girlfriend is the President!~ right?

Oh and, I can't find a good link to Senkien without having to download a lot of links and patch separately :(

Oh and I forget to add MuvLuv to the list xD

Apparently it really isn't done being translated... I don't know where the untranslated pieces are besides the options, but then again, I've only almost finished one route in Osananajimi no Daitouryou.

Huh... well it seems the Common route and Yukino route is already done... but in case you guys want to monitor it, here's the TL wiki of it.

@Ayanochan lol thread hijack xD They're from Ar tonelico ^^ Ar tonelico 2 Melody of Metafalica to be exact. It's a video game for the PS2. There's also an OVA and a manga about it ^^ It's very visual novel oriented. Somewhat more then it's RPG style.

Speaking of games. Castle Fantasia ~Seima Taisen~ is a SRPG styled visual novel ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。