Elsword?

NullanyThorm

May 11, 2013
Wondering if anyone else here played. I'm totally in love with this game right now <3
I'm not super impressive, with my main being a lv 34 Magic Knight Elsword, hopefully soon to be lv 35 and start my Rune Slayer quest
Still, was wondering who all else on here plays and who all you guys play ^^

Can't play it due to regional blocking. Normally I would like to play it since it feels like a arcade game but the chances of playing it is pretty low due to that only.

The irony... I just started this game and then I see this thread...

I got a lvl 15 Rena (no job yet) and a lvl 10 Eve. I'm having a hard time to choose which one is funniest to play as. Eve is pretty fun but her ability to glide fucks up her jumps so badly that I feel myself completely lost.

Did the company for Elsword change again? I remember it used to be NA regional locked (or perhaps I mistaken it for another game that I wanted to try a couple of months ago).

I'm a frequent player myself, I've got all charas except chung, I main Eve lv57 and Elsword lv52~ Too bad when I go overseas, it gets region blocked...

(sidenote: IGN: RevereEVE )

First and foremost: Welcome to Elsword Hinode :D I have a lot of fun playing, like I said, off and on at times. It's fun, I think you'll like it

@lire711 Oooh really? That's so cool O.O Like I said, my highest lv character is 34. So, I love seeing those high-level characters XD Wanting to be a Rune slayer myself, I freak every time I see one. All "O.O Rune slayeeeer"

[MENTION=52419]NullanyThorm[/MENTION]; Thanks! I'm aiming for a Wind Sneaker Rena. Eve didn't work out for me... her ability to glide screws things up too much. I apparently miss Eve's aerial dash since I'm trying to do it now and then with Rena xD

Ah, I see XD I played an Eve, that aerial dash is pretty nice, so I could see how you'd try to do that from time to time XD

Ah, I see XD I played an Eve, that aerial dash is pretty nice, so I could see how you'd try to do that from time to time XD

And now I'm flipping apeshit on the "speed test" part of the Combat Ranger job quest... Wally's castle on Hard in 10 minutes? Were they high when they created that idéa?

hmm......:/

Seriously. They give me a quest to go through a stage in 10 minutes and the enemies takes like 28 fucking hits before ONE dies. Yet the area is lvl 17-19 and I'm lvl 18. And they expect me to kill around 25 enemies + one boss with 3 lifebars in 10 minutes? They're fucking retarded... *rage*

Seriously. They give me a quest to go through a stage in 10 minutes and the enemies takes like 28 fucking hits before ONE dies. Yet the area is lvl 17-19 and I'm lvl 18. And they expect me to kill around 25 enemies + one boss with 3 lifebars in 10 minutes? They're fucking retarded... *rage*

A game that makes u rage......must be a good game :D

@Hinode: Well, they do a lot of those expecting people to get in parties. If you need help, I could get on to give you a hand :3

@Hinode: We'll have to make sure we're on the same channel. As it is, you should be on the channel sectioned for your level right? I could just meet you on there :3

@Hinode: We'll have to make sure we're on the same channel. As it is, you should be on the channel sectioned for your level right? I could just meet you on there :3

Hmm, I think I took the first channel when I logged in. It would be nice if you could help :/

Sumimai. Wanted another name but everything was busy :sigh: I should be in Suburbs of Elder. Thanks for helping out ^^

No problemo :D Always happy to help I'm in one of the higher-level areas, so it may take a bit
Keep an eye out for FireyBlitz, that'll be me >W< Though, a player like me will probly stand out in a lower-level server, but you can never be sure >W<;

No problemo :D Always happy to help I'm in one of the higher-level areas, so it may take a bit
Keep an eye out for FireyBlitz, that'll be me >W< Though, a player like me will probly stand out in a lower-level server, but you can never be sure >W<;

Alright, I'll look for you. You may see me jumping in a non-crowded part of the place xD

Mind I ask which servers you guys are playing on? I can be found on the DE server, but I'm currently on a hiatus since I'm revising for my exams that take place next week. :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.