Dragonnest SEA. Lets play together! Thread.

ikaros

Angeloid
Elite Member
Aug 9, 2011
Dragonnest SEA is in OBT! Made this thread for those interest to get together and have fun! Im most probably making a guild, so just add me xikaros in westwood server or just leave your ign and ill add ya! :D yay!
Ohh despite being SEA i think it opened to the rest of the world except NA , KR , TW and CN :/ since they have their own servers there.

Hmm...I'd join you, but I'm in the US. The game looks interesting and fun though, I hope you find a lot of of people to join you!

Bumping, even though I'm in NA, since I didn't feel the need to create a new one - it should just be one overall thread.

Anyways, anyone out there still play?

Look quite interesting. How's the gameplay? Is it similar to Ragnarok Online or Lineage 2?
I'll might give it a try. Tell me which server(if it got multiple servers) are you play in?

I haven't played either, so I can't really compare. :/

Well for one, it's not just plain button-smashing / mouse-clicking; it's a combination of third-person shooter and pressing buttons in time, which is surprisingly quite fun and challenging.

And I'm in Gerrant, but that's in NA - just in case you're not since I can't tell what your location means. :V

Last edited:
I believe the 'SEA' part mean it's for South East Asia version.

I play in the SEA server Greenwood Subserver. I have a Bow Master and an Acrobat :D. I would play in the NA server but they were gay enough to ban IP everyone else that doesn't live in the US, Canada and Australia.

i will also try it. everyone keeps talking about it made me curious to know how good it is :)

Last edited:
Point taken. My bad for not reading it carefully.
It's fine; just sayin'. :3
I play in the SEA server Greenwood Subserver. I have a Bow Master and an Acrobat :D. I would play in the NA server but they were gay enough to ban IP everyone else that doesn't live in the US, Canada and Australia.
That's how Nexon is. \:D/
i will also try it. everyone keeps talking about it made me curious to know how good it is :)
=v=b

Anyways, although I guess I'm the lone NA player, at least I revived this thread. o/

Blame Nexon, I actually wanted to play in the NA version and ven made Check crashed on of our servers trying to set me up a VPN with an US ip to be able to play there.

*delete post, re-post*

So anyone excited for the new patch? Level 40 cap + Apocalypse and Manticore Nest.

Heard SEA was the same, so pertains to you all as well, except sooner. orz

My verdict on the game:
Character's customization(how you wanna create your character) rather limited.
Gender and job fixed, mean we would be seeing male archer or female warrior.
'Clunky' interface. Your target crosshair is on the side(made me walk my character sideway, all the time).
So far, I haven't found any NPC that I could sell all the junks I collect during play. Unlike RO.
Voice acting is just like hearing dubbed anime. One NPC, Event character, reminded me of the Kung Pow movie, when she talk,

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiririn
Character's customization(how you wanna create your character) rather limited.
Gender and job fixed, mean we would be seeing male archer or female warrior.
Yeah, that's one of the cons of DN.
'Clunky' interface. Your target crosshair is on the side(made me walk my character sideway, all the time).
I don't get what you mean by this; why would that make you walk sideways all the time?
So far, I haven't found any NPC that I could sell all the junks I collect during play. Unlike RO.
Blacksmith / General Store > "Trade" > "Purchase/Repair" > Right-click items in your inventory; sell price is at the bottom of info box.
Voice acting is just like hearing dubbed anime. One NPC, Event character, reminded me of the Kung Pow movie, when she talk
That's 'cause the game's originally Korean.

There is a perk to this game though - you can customize it with "mods". Depending on what type of mod it is, you can virtually change almost every aspect of the game, including voices. All you have to do is place the mod file into your DN folder and load the game; that's it. Only thing is to make sure you take them out when there's an update, then place them back inside or else it might corrupt the game, forcing you to re-install.

http://www.dragonnestmods.com/forum/ - you have to register to see download links, but it's legit.

For voices, simply search for something along the lines of "Korean / Japanese (JP) Dragon Nest (DN) Voice Pack" depending on which one you want (Japanese is moemoe).

Last edited:
Where to get the Japanese voice pack?

BTW, I've tried the General Store, but dunno how to sell my item. Tried drag it didn't work.

Another thing I found disturbing. I often encountered missing NPCs, all of them, in the the town. Either it's a bug or bad connection, I either had to go back outside the town, or restart the game.

For voices, simply search for something along the lines of "Korean / Japanese (JP) Dragon Nest (DN) Voice Pack" depending on which one you want (Japanese is moemoe).

Blacksmith / General Store > "Trade" > "Purchase/Repair" > Right-click items in your inventory; sell price is at the bottom of info box.
Did you even read my post? orz

Well whatever, try this: http://colossus.forum-motion.com/t739-japanese-voice-pack

Second issue answered above.

As for the last one, I have no idea what's going on there as it's never happened to me. Might wanna ask around the SEA community for a solution.

Thanks, mate. I'll try that again.

EDIT - I just found out that they upload it using megaupload. So I can't DL it.
Do you have it? Can you upload it using mediafire, Filesonic, Uploadstation or something?

Last edited:
never know this thread existed ^^

anyway:
Server: Greenwood
IGN: CanPeki
Lvl 32: paladin tanker <<<< a steel wall

Hope can get some fun with you guys ^^

more details:
CanPeki-Parameter.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?