Do you still have your gameboy color?

i had a transparent one, but gave it to my cousin a few years ago.
also had a game boy pocket, but it died
(silly me forgot the batteries inside - rip gbp (´A`。)グスン )

I have mine too got it in december 1998, but only 2 games remain Pokemon Blue and LoZ Link's Awakening

Gameboy color? That's the high-tech shit.

I still have the FIRST Gameboy.

r2hvez.jpg

Ni**a I have the Gameboy Pocket! Donkey Kong is still my fav!

Still have my fat working gameboy..... Gave away my gameboy pocket to a friend..... Gameboy color still work but I need to find where I put it.... Gameboy Sp charger is dead so I need to get a new one..... Hmm... I own or use to own every generation of gameboy....

dont remember date, but i have one. dont know whether the games still work or not.

My parents bought them for me when I was little, Gary.

My was bought during the mid 90s, several years before Pokemon Yellow was released. At that time, I was on Tetris and hooked on it. Pretty sure I gave it to a little kid after I grown out of it.

Have 2 lying around somewhere. Both purple, one being transparent.

Got them around 98 iirc.

Nostalgic stuff that.

Yep, My older brother gave me his Original Gameboy as well as his Gameboy Color so I could complete my Gameboy/DS collection.

I don't have mine anymore :( broke forever ago.

I wanna buy the pikachu edition though... just need monies.

have the original one + a handful of games...so many memories with that thing...never was able to sell it ! though not problem at that with game boy advance,just sold it to have cash for the ds.
btw did anyone have experience with the game boy micro ?

The only Nintendo Handheld that I have ever owned is The Gameboy Advanced SP which I still have.

Nope gave it to my cousin.........which was a stupid idea, what did I do that? :reallydespaired:

sold mine since the last post (nov 2013) but still have the best games on emu. (not the same though but hey its not like your emulating ps2 or such...it´s ok ) bought a new GB Advance instead a few month ago with a huge game library ( bout 130 games,mostly japanese rpg´s)

I still have mine though it's been through a lot it's transparent
I've had it since like 1999

Ok the good ´ol GB color wa great but the Advance was THE handheld....all those great GBC classics+ all those new games...like a SNES to go...best handheld ever until the NDS came along !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.