BlazBlue EXTEND

Yachi

Feb 4, 2012
Just wondering, who else is getting EXTEND when it comes out on tuesday and who else is SUPER PUMPED for it?! Im personally about exploding in my pants about it!

o.o

You're kinda slow. Already got the ps3 version (japanese R2) and played in my local arcades (abeit getting thrashed) already. Was the US or EU version this slow? Thank god I got the japanese one then, DLCs are long out too.

Hey sorry for the late reply my computers been down, but yea the US release was February 14th but I got mine a day early. What DLCs are there at the moment?

Announcer voices:

Noel
Tsubaki
Litchi
Platinum
Rachel
Kokonoe

oooh Need Kokonoe voice! The Noel and Rachel ones are out but none of the other ones are out yet.

This seems like it was Mugen, only add characters, but it is a good game, I hope to buy the PSP version and Vita.

yup added relius clover as playable character and added platinum,valkenhayn,makoto storyline

I really want to know what happens afterwards in terms of story line though. but the game is fun, and I look forward to playing it on PS vita too.

I've got mine but i cant versus anyone cause all my opponents are in Japan ;(
and the third ones going to be great :D and i hope they make an anime adaption for this

i hope they keep hazama...i hope they buff hazama xD
if not, meh...still fine with him :D
maining hazama btw xD
sub is ragna

Main: Ragna
Subs: Hazama, Jin, Lambda

Used to main Jin in BBCS/BBCS2 days, found him to be a little bit worse in EX.
Hazama still remains my faithful sub (I use him often too, but I feel more secured with Ragna), since BBCS.
Picked up Lambda to learn zoning techniques.

Everyone use just go sub/main Ragna because he's just broken, along with Litchi.

well as i said B4 my main is Jin, used him as soon as i bought the game and my subs are Makato, Haku-men and Noel

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。