best PC game ever in your opinions?

zardon75

Jun 5, 2011
what is the all time BEST offline PC game ever in your opinions? (offline meaning NOT mmo games) this can include any genre, make, model, company, etc...

for me it would HAVE to be the Gothic series, they were ahead of they're time with graphics and so on when they released Gothic 1 and have only gotten better. the controls have improved alot and the gameplay is fun. they are releasing Gothic 4 soon and if you have not played any of the others i highly suggest them. i do believe you can still DL a demo of 2 and try it out. but there is my pick, now what is yours?

TJ

Sincerily for the moment I'd think Half Life 2 would be a good choice for the best pc game ! ^ ^

Best offline PC game ever...?

I would have to pick Civilization 3: Conquest.
I've been playing that game since it release until Civilization 5 came out. *I didn't play Civ 4 coz I don't really like the concept of the game.*
Doesn't need fancy CG to make a game great, what it need are good game play and enjoyable.

Best offline VN(or is it ero strategy game?) so far for me is Utawarerumono.

Best offline PC game ever...?

I would have to pick Civilization 3: Conquest.
I've been playing that game since it release until Civilization 5 came out. *I didn't play Civ 4 coz I don't really like the concept of the game.*
Doesn't need fancy CG to make a game great, what it need are good game play and enjoyable.

Best offline VN(or is it ero strategy game?) so far for me is Utawarerumono.

That's a cool series of games as well ! :D

In my opinion best PC game ever is Starcraft original or Starcraft II followed by DotA and then League of Legends.

LOL, I remember when I bought Starcraft original...
I bought it a day after I found out the cheat code for the game in a newspaper(it got PC section). If only I didn't found the cheat code 1st, I might play the game much better instead of relying on the "show me the money" cheat all the time.
Even a noob AI could beat me in Starcraft. *sigh*

LMFAO!!!! hahaha I also whent out with my poweroverwheling violating Pcs all the way down xD until met Tessu who showed me starcraft in a more competitive way =P, I liked to put showmethemoney and started building a big protoss city =P

Microsoft's Solitaire :P

I don't play PC games much truthfully. For a while though I did enjoy Civilization 3.

Assassins Creed series for me!
I like the story. Myth, history and creative plots from the creators combined
to make a super interesting storyline!
For me!
^^,

Microsoft's Solitaire :P

I don't play PC games much truthfully. For a while though I did enjoy Civilization 3.
Try Minesweeper. It's action-packed!
It getting more intense when you stepped on no.8 cell, that mean your surrounded by mines.
Play at level expert, that's where the fun is.

For its time, I would have to say DOOM the original for action. For strategy based again for its time Warcraft or maybe Command & Conquer or even Masters of Orion.

Crysis. It was the first game in a long time that presented me a real challenge that took a lot of time to play through and do it rite.
(I will always have a place in me tho for the Splinter Cell series, I really enjoyed the game play, and story line behind it.)

MMO. Lineage 2. I still play L2 from time to time on private servers.

very controversial, but minecraft's pretty good. just like alexsdu said, graphics dont make a game great.
but best? i would say AOE2 was the one for me, probably because it was the first decent game for me X3 the atmosphere was great and, although not too historically accurate, it made my 2002-2006

:/ i got a crack version to see if i actually wanted to buy it but im not so sure. the nanoupgradethingies that the ceph drop kinda floated when i killed them midair, and i had to jump to get them. the graphics werent as good as i thought it would be either, and that though the environment was by far the best out of crysis 2 for me i wasnt sure it was actually the final version or if it was the leaked beta.

oh btw i hav the pc version, i totally understand how awesome it is on a legit console

Last edited:
I would say crysis, not only because of its amazing engine but also because it has refreshed the FPS scene.

ive played many, many games but for me the best one was Kingdom Under Fire: The crusaders, i finished each campaign at least 50 times on the original xbox and if i had a copy i wouldn't be here typing in forums >.> a proper sequel is coming soon, cant wait ^^

Has anyone tried American McGee's Alice? Also Half Life 2 is amazing!

But then...So is Colonization. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。