Aura Kingdom

Selvaria Bles

Valkyria
Elite Member
Jun 7, 2012
hi guys, this game is newest anime mmorpg coming out

http://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/game/pve

currently there are three four phases

founder's beta: essentially your helping pay the game running cost and get the founders status. three types of packs

starting 19, 50, 160, 300 ( up to you if you want to spend the money, but personally don't see the point)

this beta begins dec 16 and is only for those who buy the packs

after this concludes you get the closed beta: pretty much you sign up for a chance to play it

after which you get the stress test and the open beta ( anybody join these two phases, just need to download the game)

finally after this the game will be released

http://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/news/86577/aura-kingdom-launch-schedule

hope to see more people will for the closed beta XD

Last edited:
Reactions: efudgewayne
The founder's beta start on Dec 16th.
Well, is there any prediction when the closed beta will begin. We've been waiting so kong for this game to realease (the closed beta I mean).
My friend say that probably, the closed beta will start about three weeks after the founder's beta. So, probably it'll start on January :hypnotized:.

it depends on the founder's beta

I would give FB at least a week or two.

so Jan sounds about right.

obligatory mentions to get more interest in the game.

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

well only if you wish to purchase costumes and other various items that are for sale, but money isn't necessary to enjoy the game.

founders packs are kinda a rip off

Sorry SB, but I'm outside, becasue I've currently no money for that, and maybe for the next period, okay?

Sorry SB, but I'm outside, becasue I've currently no money for that, and maybe for the next period, okay?

shi there are no server restriction you can play where ever you are

also don't pay just sign up for the closed beta or wait til the open beta or stress test are released.

Actually, I really need money to enjoy the game. Not for buying mall-items, but to play. Y'know, playing on Internet Cafe or Game Center (It said game center but only have PCs inside) So... yeah, I really need money :dispirited:. Lucky for me, I have my friend that would download the game and I have to do just copy from the drive :mafiaboss:.

oh i see XD

well currently they giving out founder keys via aura kingdom forums, so I am trying my luck with that XD

so don't really want for extra stuff

shi there are no server restriction you can play where ever you are

also don't pay just sign up for the closed beta or wait til the open beta or stress test are released.

Hmm... Okay, but I'll maybe in next week so de... sing up, and then try (Damn long ago since I latest times a RPG-MMO played have, maybe 6-8 years...>_>)...:goodtea:~>

Hmm... Okay, but I'll maybe in next week so de... sing up, and then try (Damn long ago since I latest times a RPG-MMO played have, maybe 6-8 years...>_>)...:goodtea:~>

sounds good, I think its worth a try, it won't cost you anything to download it and try it XD

i played mmmo's before but I get bored with it fast

last mmo I played was elsword but they killed it with latest update.

yeah system requirements should be fine if you can run elsword

also shi not sure how big it is.

Well, I hope that it not big is, because my HDD is slowly limited...>_>

What about start to clean up your drive, there must be some files that you don't use anymore. Or else, placed the unused file in any flashdrive. :goodtea:

What about start to clean up your drive, there must be some files that you don't use anymore. Or else, placed the unused file in any flashdrive. :goodtea:

Well, to be honest; I hang very on my anime/LN-collection, what very hard is to disconnect...>_>

i plan to play but i accually hope it work since i downloaded both edem eternal and grad fantasia and thy both didnt work for some reason eden eternal worked but some thing i dont remember when it unenabeld the game crashes when it enabed i cand see pages like profile and invedually grand fantisa the launcher didnt update for some reason though im sure its not im my computer only so i just hope this one work

1! I already have FFXIV and it is obviously better on all points so nope. 2! This game doesn't have pet classes so definitely nope! The last and most important 3! This game has no nekomimi races so ABSOLUTELY NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.