any pc game that can easy to install for window 7..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say, but with that little information we could give you a list of most games of PC in existence, so I think It's better to at least give a genre, name, and PC Specs would be useful as well.
If you want a few simple and free games though that don't need that great of a graphic card, you could try:
- Gunz The Duel
- Gunbound
- Rakion
- Warrock
- Soldier Front
- Silkroad Online
- Legend of Edda

These run any just about any system that has 128MB of Vram.

Oblivion: the Elder Scrolls IV
Knights of the old Republic 1 and 2
AvP 2
Halo: Combat Evolved
Fate Series (Don't know if you like Dungeon games)
Call of Duty - 4, 5, and 6 (you need a fairly decent system to run 5 and 6 though)
Halo 2 (Can be run, but you have to do it a certain way though)

That is a few, I don't game very much so sorry.

Yeah guys you can play Battle field 3 if you have following specification and this game is outstanding.
• Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
• RAM: 2GB
• Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
• Graphics card memory: 512 MB
• Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card
• Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

I'm using Win7 Home Premium (32-bit), and here's the list of games(ero game not included) I have install & played in my PC:

Battlefield 2
Medal of Honor (2010)
Modern Warfare 2
Civilization 5 (a lil' bit slow, probably due to my graphic card, but why I can play MoH and MW2 smoothly?!)
Sins of the Solar Empire
Homeworld 2 (it's an old game, I play the mod lately)
Bejeweled Twist
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (feel a bit laggy)
Silent Hunter 3 (I haven't try 4 & 5 yet)
Men of War: Assault Squad
C&C General Zero Hour

Steam:
Day of Defeats Source
Counter Strike Source
Insurgency (HL2 mod)
Team Fortress 2
Red Orchestra: Eastern Front
Darkest Hour (Red Orchestra expansion)
COD4:MW
Alien Breed

[MENTION=10162]Romeo[/MENTION]
I believe the Processor minimum playable requirement would be higher than that. I've tested my rig with BF3 requirement, and it said my processor and graphic card are below the minimum requirement. Mine is Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz.

Last edited:
hmm.. @_@ right.. right.. nice proposal..
Okayy.. anyway do any anyone know how to install Halo 2..? im kinda trouble with installation of Halo 2..?

Oh! forgot about the H2 prob. It has to do with the Xlive software version. You take it from Vista or XP if you have it installed already. You can't uninstall the version that is already on win7 and make it work. H2 has to have 1.0.0

DOOM 2 and 3
Quake 4
AVP (The newer one)
Resident Evil 4 and 5
Silent Hill 1-3
LEGO series

dafuq.. ╭∩╮(︶ε︶メ)╭∩╮
That sound sooo complicated.. guess it need lot of thinking to install it..
@_@ well.. might have to forget my intention to play that Halo 2..

You don't have to forget about it.

All you do is find an XP or vista machine, then install H2 on that. Next you go into C:/Users/Name here/Appdata/Local/microsoft games/Halo2

Just copy the files there, and paste them in the same directory on your machine.

Wait a second there. I played and finished Halo 2 with my Windows 7.
Ain't that much trouble installing it. But then again, I use the cracked version. :P

*Oh yea, I forgot to add Halo 2 in the list.

uuuhhh... @_@ then tell me ur secret of the installation of Halo 2 with crack in window 7.. tell us the secret.. (▰˘◡˘▰)

uuuhhh... @_@ then tell me ur secret of the installation of Halo 2 with crack in window 7.. tell us the secret.. (▰˘◡˘▰)
Well, I just install it like any other normal game.
Once it finished installing, I just Copy>Paste the files in the Crack folder into the game's directory.
The crack version I download include an XP Patch in it's crack folder It got instruction too, but it's in Spanish/Italian, I think.
I just use based on my common sense when installing cracked games. :P
Here in the instruction in the folder:

Instalacion (XP)

1) Copiar al disco rigido la carpeta "XP PATCH" (si se lo ejecuta desde la ISO / DVD no funciona)
2) Ir a inicio y luego a ejecutar.
3) Luego en examinar buscar el archivo "Loader.exe" (ubicado dentro de la carpeta "XP PATCH" la cual debería estar copiada en el disco rígido); seguido de esto escribir a continuacion de la ruta la direccion en donde esta el startup.exe del juego

EJ:

"C:\XP PATCH\Loader.exe" "D:\startup.exe"

"C:\XP PATCH\Loader.exe": Ruta donde se encuentra el "Loader.exe"
D:\startup.exe: Ruta donde se encuentra el startup del juego (la letra de la unidad puede variar dependiendo de cada PC y sus distintos perifericos que contenga)

4) Instalar el juego utilizando la opcion Custom Install.
5) Instalar XLiveRedist1.0.6027.msi y vcredist.msi de la carpeta \redist (ubicado dentro de la ISO / DVD)
6) Copiar los archivos: dwmapi.dll, mf.dll, MFPlat.dll en el directorio en donde se instalo HALO 2.
7) Finalmente ya se podrá jugar al Halo 2 en XP pero para ejecutar el juego siempre usar el "LOADER.EXE" como se realizo en el paso 3 (pero esta vez ejecutando el archivo "halo2.exe")

EJ:

"C:\XP PATCH\Loader.exe" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo 2\halo2.exe"

naahhh.. i already try it.. it fail.. dont know what did i do wrong in that proses.. i give up.. look for other game.. lol..

yoy mang.. do u mind kinda teach me really detail bout installing this halo2.. i cant get it out of my mind mang.. well the one i have is 'ehem.. ehem..' soo..? it make me crazy mang.. everytime i see that CD..

WooW.. Will98.. Thank you mang.. i also try google about HALO 2.. but dint get any right one.. u sure did some really amazing job mang.. i love u mang.. lolz.. im not yet open it.. maybe i save it for the last.. u know.. saving the best for the last.. right now im playing..

-DEUS EX (HUMAN REVOLUTION)
-DUKE NUKEM FOREVER
-CLIVE BARKER'S JERICHO

[MENTION=1191]joe_black1111[/MENTION]
Let us know, when you reach the level where you have to kill the Prophet, so we can give you tips.
I'm not gonna tell you now. I want you to experience it 1st. :evillaugh:

ehhm on my laptop with windows 7 Battle Realms runs very good =3

~LioNeeZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks