Anime styled videogames that are not spinoffs from a manga/anime

Eroge_Dude

AnimeExtremist & VN lover
Sep 8, 2014
Just like the title says, lets talk about videogames that are not spinoffs from a anime/manga series, be it a RPG/Fighter/VN/ Whatever.

One that always springs to mind is the Tales RPG series, it has alot of anime/manga adaptations based on the games since they are just that damn good, very good blend of action and strategy

Oh we cant forget Arc Rise Fantasia, the english voice acting is so hilariously bad it just has to be heard compared to the japanese original .

I could list a ton right off the bat but il leave that to everyone else :P

Reactions: efudgewayne
I like Lunar series and catherin,fear effect for ps one is old but still a good game another very old one is time gal.anyone know this games?if you dont google it you may want to play this games.

want RPG anime game on pc try this one 燐光のレムリア

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks