5 Curse Voice Beta Keys Giveaway

Decalcomania

「西園美魚」
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
Hello, everyone.

I currently have 5 Curse Voice Beta keys to give away to 5 members.

Just reply to the thread below and I will select the first 5 people that respond to the thread, so act fast. PM me as well, as I am not logged in often.

Beta keys are redeemable at the Curse website: http://www.curse.com/

What is Curse Voice?

Curse Voice is a program that is similar to Skype, but does not take up as much memory as Skype does.

What can it be used for?

You can create a call for every game. However, it is specifically used for League of Legends. When playing League of Legends, Curse Voice will apply an overlay that displays dragon and baron timers, ultimate timers, and whom is in your call session over your League of Legends game.

can you pls give me key i play lol since season 1 EU east nordic - name is Mandreik if you want 2 check :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3