24K Gold Xbox One Selling for $10,000!

mrluco

Dec 10, 2013
Reddit user SirSyhn recently posted an image, claiming to have seen a gold-plated Xbox One for sale at UK luxury retailer Harrod's. According to the poster--and a small tag at the bottom of the device--the extra shiny console is selling for the low, low price of only £6,000 (9,780 US, 10,911 AUD). Not sure it really does anything special other than provide maximum bling to your entertainment center.

goldxboxone-610x343.jpg
24-karat-gold-Xbox-One-at-Londons-Harrods-Pursuitist-580x398.jpg

Harrod's is a great store if you're looking to spend an outrageous amount of money on something weird. Check out this gold ring with a skull and aviator helmet for only £11,500; a perfect accessory for your gold Xbox One. Allegedly, the Xbox One is plated in 24K gold, but if you're planning to grab one you'll have to head to the brick-and-mortar store--no sign of the device on Harrod's website.

Seeing as how plenty of holiday shoppers are having a hard time getting ahold of a next-gen console, here's another option. Chances are, these aren't flying off the shelves. Especially since, you know, they're so heavy.

Code:
http://www.slashgear.com/xbox-one-plated-in-24k-gold-shows-up-at-harrods-15308886/

Reactions: oilaolenm
Yup, saw that on Reddit and my news channels. I'd get it... but what would I do with a huge golden eraser shaped console?

At least the console can be used as a drink coaster, since gold doesn't rust.

It is thought that, let me compatible with the software of 360 because good because I usually.

absurd... 24k a console...give me a break who is so F@#king stupid to buy a machine that is the same inside with the 200-400 Euro or i don't know the dollar price but its absurd!!! No reason even if you are Donald Tramp son's i will again feel sorry...

And please people this is my opinion don't take it the wrong way!

... The best~

Really that's one hell of a premium good. Pretty sure I rather buy all the consoles on the market than that one at the moment. And I'll still have money to spare afterward to spend on games and food as well.

Putting that aside... have you heard of the Golden Toilet?

absurd... 24k a console...give me a break who is so F@#king stupid to buy a machine that is the same inside with the 200-400 Euro or i don't know the dollar price but its absurd!!! No reason even if you are Donald Tramp son's i will again feel sorry...

And please people this is my opinion don't take it the wrong way!

No, no, not 24K per console, it is covered in 24kt gold.

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] Nope, but I've heard of the Golden Touch.

Yeah, I heard of that one too. With that said, there a golden toilet in one Japanese Hotel which one some blog a few years ago.

No, no, not 24K per console, it is covered in 24kt gold.

Even 24 kart gold is absurd for me why? what has this s@it doing better that one normal device...

Anyway i have seen golden iPads iPhones and even Buggatti Veyron turn to pure gold...

Sheikh Unite Emirates petrol-gold....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks
Otakutaku wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would you please reupload this? Thank you for all of your effort, kind Ryzen111-sama.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry if bother, can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.