MadSova

愛と狂気の詩人
Elite Member
Jan 5, 2012
『Hi everyone. If you decide to play FFXIV:ARR and want to play with us, you are welcome to our ASF(?) FC called Beacon of Madness. FC is located on Moogle world so if you plan to join, create your character or transfer him/her (if you already have 1) there. We are doing all sorts of contents like dungeons, primals, coil, PvP(Maelstrom ftw), etc~』

『To join, when in game, search Sova Fukurou and ask me to let you in FC. When you ask to join, mention that you are an ASF member and your name here.』

『This thread hasn't been updated in years, wow... But the FC is still active and all~ (though it died, changed, died, went on break, returned, changed, died again and then revived again in the meantime~)』

Last edited:
『No, there are japanese and NA worlds too it seems...』

『Okay, maintenance is complete, time to start』

『Damn... There are more people running all around than I expected... And damn... In order to create a free company (guild/clan-like thingy) I need 3 petition signs... So I would need at least 2 more ASF members to create an ASF free company...』

『Try registering on Ukraine like I did, maybe they will send one to you too xD』

『Hmmm... Battle system isn't bad at all... A bit confusing at first but quite comfortable and easy once you get used to it...』

『Hmmmm... I think I don't even need to start talking about how damn good music is? ;p』

i win!!

and i can be a cat!!!!! i'm sorry [MENTION=13039]mimi[/MENTION]; i know your the neko, but i just can't, not be one

i win!!

and i can be a cat!!!!! i'm sorry [MENTION=13039]mimi[/MENTION]; i know your the neko, but i just can't, not be one
『Nyah? What do you mean? You chose the cat race too? Btw, if you created your char already, tell me the name. I'm Sova Fukurou』

『Nyah? What do you mean? You chose the cat race too? Btw, if you created your char already, tell me the name. I'm Sova Fukurou』

yeah, i couldn't resist being the cat race, i love 'em. i'm Ruby Montano. I just got The Last of Us and..... damn i've played for 10 minutes, and it already looks amazing. i also pre-ordered AC IV, and Watch Dogs

yeah, i couldn't resist being the cat race, i love 'em. i'm Ruby Montano. I just got The Last of Us and..... damn i've played for 10 minutes, and it already looks amazing. i also pre-ordered AC IV, and Watch Dogs
『Strange... Can't seem to locate character with that name... Maybe you must be online for it to work...』

maybe. maybe i have to get further too. i only just started to move around on my own. still on my first quest lol

maybe. maybe i have to get further too. i only just started to move around on my own. still on my first quest lol
『Oh, I guess then you still haven't joined the true online mode... I mean, when you played, was the city filled with other players or you were all alone?』

『Hmmmm... Too bad character model doesn't show up in inventory when you dress your character up...』

『And story events (cut-scenes) aren't voiced...』

『I don't like how game makes you nude when you change your class >_< Even if it just takes off equipment that is too high level for you to wear or doesn't fit your class...』

Last edited:
WTH.... I got to join to get a key but has to wait 24hrs to see if I get it.... It be wasted effort if I did all those not to receive one key.... But thank anyways... I'll wait for the official release for it.... Playing the beta might make me not get it in the long run...

『I see... Well, I played the beta thinking that I'll quickly get through the story and won't even have to buy the full game but the more I play the more I want to get it instead >_<』

『Also, you might want to join Phase 4 then. Phase 4 is open for anyone, pretty much has everything the full game does, and chars created during Phase 4 get carried over to full game...』

I heard bout the open beta..... That was what I was waiting for... Hmm... Is the save data copyright protected???? I might need to transfer save file through 2 ps3 under my name.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092