[WARNING!] Please DON'T do this never ever to your PS3!

Toon Link

爆乳 LOVER! *-*
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2015
This Youtuber really think that have the "method" to "upgrade" your PS3 to PS4 but...seriously!? this guy is a fuckin' troll, I know many people who have tried this bullshit they lost their PS3 'cause completing the "procedure" their PS3 stopped reading their games and BDs, and others left their PS3 fully unconfigured (totally useless) Although some users (from YouTube's comment box) say that the "method" worked but no one known if they really are telling the truth so I recommend you don't try this shit...This is fuckin' stupid, DON'T DO IT! if you want a PS4 just buy it (and you gonna have the backing of the guarantee) ;)

I would hope anyone would know it's fake without even watching the video :/

Your doing it all wrong. I tried it and my PS3 turned into a PS5.

Look at his hands on controller when he's going through the PS4 configuration screen. I'm surprise he can continue on without pushing/touching any buttons.

I would hope anyone would know it's fake without even watching the video :/

Absolutely...this is just ridiculous!

Your doing it all wrong. I tried it and my PS3 turned into a PS5.

Ahahahaha A Youtube user says that his PS3 downgraded to a PS2! #FuckLogic ! hahaha

Look at his hands on controller when he's going through the PS4 configuration screen. I'm surprise he can continue on without pushing/touching any buttons.

Yeah, the Dualshock3 only works on PS3 system, If you are already in the configuration of the "PS4" the DualShock3 have to be completely useless! Totally Fake!

Sadly, there's people who will believe what they see.

That's not just a stupidity to do (PS3 still has a few years of live, just like PS2 had when PS3 arrived), but also you risk yourself to have your PSN account terminated.

I pity for those who were naive enough to follow those instructions and break their ps3
I'd rather upgrade my wheel barrow to a Lexus

I pity for those who were naive enough to follow those instructions and break their ps3
I'd rather upgrade my wheel barrow to a Lexus

Yup, its an option as well but will not have the exclusives of Sony Ahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.