• Dimension Witch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

加藤浩

Full Pledged Lolicon
Elite Member
Jul 14, 2013
Need help deciding which route to choose as Aisha, Dimension Witch or Void Princess. Only have one space slot left. Any advice would be appreciated. I play PvP mostly.
bmxrxre6pm9eybyhee0c.jpeg

Dimension Witch

j9fx91bm7nl9vz03vqf.jpeg

Void Princess

Last edited:
[MENTION=59026]加藤浩[/MENTION]If you intend to PvP, it's probably better you go with Void Princess since she's less reliant on MMU to deal damage and break out of opposing combos. Unless you're really good at your mechanical skills with Ashia in general, Dimension Witch is either reliant on her Magical Make Up to make up her staff range flaws or chaining long combos and knowing how to buffer her weaknesses with her awkward staff attack ranges when you have not enough MP.

Void Princess on the other hand runs into the same problem but has a more reliable staff combo in a sense. But weakness is the same in terms of staff attack range except you don't have to recover from a long chain of staff combo if they are able to break out of it. Also you have spells that create openings easier than Dimensional Witch where your spells with her is more based on your ability use your staff effectively while using spells to reset your knockdown counters. Void Princess however can help allies break out of enemy combos with a cheap bat and if they don't remove it, it will explode. You can force a combo on top of it so they have to decide quickly what they want to do.

Also with Void Princess you can force a rebound, assuming you're good with her, with spinning stone spell. That will allow you to do burst of damage by continuing your combo and rebounding your opponent on it so they have no escape and can't get knockdown again due to the reset.

That's all I can think about in terms of PvP.

Depends... Void Princess is kinda the most PvP leaning Aisha. Dimension Witch can always spam Impact Hammer to KD reset but I hope that got nerfed even though I feel like it probably hasn't. With that you can make an infinite combo unless you run out of MP or the enemy mana break it.

Depends... Void Princess is kinda the most PvP leaning Aisha. Dimension Witch can always spam Impact Hammer to KD reset but I hope that got nerfed even though I feel like it probably hasn't. With that you can make an infinite combo unless you run out of MP or the enemy mana break it.

Most people in PvP are with guilds that has the damage converted to mana skill upgraded to max. That's from my understand after checking the highest guild in regards to their current level and standing. So you're almost guaranteed that someone will mana break out combos due to that guild passive. Unless if doesn't apply on PvP that is. I haven't played PvP after the first ten times I went into it for fun. Most times I would have to heavily rely on my team mates to do most of the damage while I do combo control and combo break to help my DPS member do more damage.

In short, due to my ping, I crap useless when playing Battle Mage during the pre-30 levels. Haven't went back to it since I haven't found someone who willing to help me move items or well take it off me so they can use it I guess. In the end, I might just sell it and only upgrade non-class specific items so it can be used across all same character accounts. Don't know if that's a good idea though.

And yeah, I haven't used Impact Hammer before but it can be abusive if you have MMU on while using it. You just can't run out of mana in time unless you screw up following up the combo. I do though... can't combo well with other players in game due to latency of packets received at the server. I can, however, burst enemies in short combos to take advantage of the latency at least.

Which reminds me, I'm probably going to spend more time on Elsword than League of Legends. Just can't find the time to fit in one hour long matches...

Hmm, depends. Not everyone are that and most people actually want nice people to speak with. Also, not all guilds grab that skill. I don't know if it works in PvP though... But DW's stun cancels your mana break so the opponents mana break meter will reset.
I haven't tried PvP yet on my DM since I don't wanna waste my 10 matches which will give me my ranks on being low lvled.

What do you mean with move items? It doesn't seem to lag that much for me now though but it lagged alot before.

Yeah, MMU is overpowered as hell... Sad that every single DW uses it as well. I don't see every single CN use QT. Impact Hammer is awesome. Got an extremely long range and also sweeps above your head so the enemy can't jump over you to dodge it. Most DWs do ZZZ ZZZ Energy Drain ZZZ Impact Hammer and then just loop it or something like that.

Yeah, it takes quite a long time I guess. Most PvP games are between 25-50 mins though while only some are at about 1 hour long :/

I'd say it depends on which server you're playing and whether or not you have a B-slot.

Void Princess is still the best out of the 3 Aisha classes overall. I can't really say much about her since I don't play her but I can give a general consensus about her. Well, for a fact, she is considered the best Aisha class by the majority of the community and from what I've seen, she is very strong. You only need about 4-5 skills with her, but it's up to the player to create the windows of opportunity in order to use them.

Hell Stone - Special Active. About 2600% (3300% in awakening) in damage when all hits connect. With the awakening multiplier of 1.2, the damage comes close to that of a 200mp skill. This move smells corner rape. The positioning has to be correct in order to maximise the amount of hits you can get off of it (when outside of the corner anyway). The skill will launch the enemy on the second spin. Noting this skill will give it a chance to not launch the enemy at all. If you're playing on the KR server, this move gets nothing but buffs. The biggest being this moving changing from a 120mp skill to a 100mp skill. If this were a 100mp skill, I'd call it the strongest one out there.

Death Field - Special Active. About 2000% in damage and 2400 with the Awakening Multiplier. While this skill isn't as damaging as the above it has deadly effects. First of all, it is a two-part skill where the first part cripples your opponents movement speed and disables their use of skills, which allows you to freely combo them afterwards or follow up with Petite Angkor(your cute little dangerous bat). The second part will cause your target to explode and take a lot of damage, and it is where the damage portion of the skill comes from. You can choose to combo your opponent after death field or not, but when you do it gives them a chance to either get knocked down or mana break which may cause the second part of the skill to miss completely. This move comes with a bit of thinking as using up 200mp is very costly.

Mana Steal - Active. As the name suggests, you take mana from your opponent. 36 mana from the cost of 12 (only 2 when noted). The move will stagger your opponent when it takes mana from them but will not in cases of lag. Not much to be said about this other than being Aisha's free source of mana gain when used in a combo. Good move.

Aging - Special Active. Around 4300% in damage and 5200% with awakening multiplier. While this move costs 250mp, once it hits, will give your opponent the Aged status which lowers your opponents movement and attack speed and also decrease their mana over the course of 15 seconds. This move requires you to distance yourself from your opponent a bit in order to land it properly. It should be roughly about the same distance as you would position hell stone, or a bit further back.

Petite Angkor - Active. 875% and 1050% in awakening. Another skill where damage is split into parts where the explosion makes up most of the damage for the skill. When used, the bat will move horizontally in one direction until it either latches on to someone or flies off the screen. It is possible for the opponent to shake this skill off of themselves or time awakening/buffs/special actives and escape from the explosion damage, but if used in a combo that won't be happening. One of the stronger actives in terms of damage and only if all hits connect. Even if it doesn't, the damage over time is really good. Once the bat latches onto your foe, you can go batshit crazy on them, literally.

Teleport - Active. A skill I have a lot to say about with mixed feelings. It's a skill that's lovely to use, but hated to be used against. 10MP initially. 6MP with Teleport Study. 14MP when noted. 10MP with both Teleport study and the note. Aisha's main skill for mobility. It is by far the most annoying skill in the game and is the bane of every player VS an Aisha. At the start of a PvP match, you'll want to just stand and charge some mana then move around with teleport once an opponent gets close. The main use for teleport isn't running away but for better positioning (you'll learn about this once you become a really high level Aisha player. Rank doesn't determine a skill of a player but it has some value. You will find that even among S and SS class Aishas, there will be players who do nothing but running around all day. These ones are utter trash in my books) The general rule is that one on a higher platform will always have an advantage over someone on lower grounds. For example, in the Elder stage where you first fight William, You'll be starting on a higher platform. Unless your opponent is an Aisha or Rena, they will charge at you and most likely jump or so. As an Aisha, you could choose to teleport away or instead fall through the platform and attack with Aisha as you have the height advantage. The majority will choose to teleport away instead of taking the opportunity to get in free damage. You will also find that once an Aisha is on a losing end, they will continue running forever. I find this to be understandable, but unless you're running away in order to think up a strategy, there's no point in teleporting away. Most do so in fear of losing in ranked or just because they're paniking, but this can be said for all classes, not just Aisha. As much as I like to bash on Aisha players that run all day, teleporting does have it's own advantages as continuous use may cause your opponent to lose their cool, which is a plus side for you since they will tend to make more mistakes such as charging at you head on in which you can take advantage of and respond in kind. Another thing regarding this skill is that you will find people call you a runner at times. Whatever you do, it's best to ignore these people and continue playing as it will not do you any good. These types of players are the ones that will never improve as they don't learn from their mistakes and just trash talk their opponents. They are also very toxic in the community and halts a players growth.

For skills. With only an A slot: Death Field/Hell Stone, Petite Angkor, Teleport, Mana Steal would be the best choices.

With a B-slot as well, whichever between DF/HS you didn't pick before, Flame Circle, An Aura Accelerator, And Aging would be best.

Dimension Witch: A class that is designed specifically for PvP opposed to PvE but also works very well in PvE. DW is a very user friendly class, just like every other character's 3rd class. She has: easy loops 'ZZZ<>Z(repeat)'; Impact hammer, which is a 100mp skill, has very good range, stuns, and the potential to reset the knock down counter; Energy Spurt, a move that ignores all defence but does a fixed rate of damage. It's power dependant on certain multipliers; Good catching capabilities like >>ZX, Distortion, and her fireballs when in Magical Make-up. Despite the increased mana gain from MMup, you'll most likely not be using it in PvP at all.

If you only have an A-slot, the recommended skills to use are: Aura Speed Accelerator, Impact Hammer, Teleport, and a choice between Flame Circle, or Energy Drain. I'd go with Flame Circle if I had to pick.

If you have a B-slot, go with the above, either Flame Circle or Energy Drain (depending on which you didn't pick), Space Distortion, Flame Wave, and either Guillotine Press or Energy Spurt. While Spurt out damages Guillotine, the range of Spurt isn't so great when it isn't noted.

All in all, as much as I love Dimension Witch, I find her boring outside of Secret Dungeons and Henir. Void Princess will keep you hooked onto Aisha for hours since I find that her moveset doesn't feel limited. She'll also reach level 60 faster with her skills so it's better for her when you PvP as well.

My apologies if Dimension Witch wasn't in great detail compared to Void Princess as I generally started going about DW then went on into more detail as I talked about VP. Hopefully this gives you some insight on which class to choose.

Anyway, my vote is for becoming a Void Princess.

Which server are you playing on Hatori? If you're still playing, I can help you move items over if you'd like.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]: Well makes sense and I don't know either. I'm not in a guild anyway. I haven't met many that want to be nice in a sense. It's a bit different for everyone based on the times you go on to play the game. For me when I was on another MMORPG, we would naturally agree that someone will pick up all the items and then allocate a split of items between the members for participated for the day party. For this MMORPG, I won't be able to do that since most players would rather be first come and first served in parties pickups then withdraw from the party once it's over. So I only go into parties when I need them to help me finish a dungeon quicker than normal, otherwise I'll spend maybe 5 to 20 minutes soloing a dungeon depending how hard it is.

Move items, probably I didn't explain it properly. I wanted to transfer my items over from one character to another since the bank system is different from what I'm used to in other MMORPG. Pretty sure I have to pay to make that happen in this game.

MMU is overpowered only if you can use it properly and can gather 250 mana somehow in PvP. I was never almost able to do that within 2 minutes in the fight. Quite difficult for me due to the players being so veteran in this game. Didn't notice that Impact Hammer had that kind of range since i just recently started the Dimension Witch Quest.

Yeah, PvP in this game is only 5 minutes at best I think. Especially if you're against 3 powerful ass melees vs 3 ranged that can't just abuse their range mechanics and keeps rushing in face first to their demise.

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]: I'm on the NA server but I ended up selling class specific equips. I couldn't see how I was going to increase the stats of the equips and make it useable for all 3 Ashia that is my account. Can you give some advice on what type of equips I should be aiming for if I want to share it between all Ashia characters without class restrictions?

Unfortunately, once you go past level 40 gear, specifically from Peita onwards, gear will specifically be class specific. Pre-level 40, it's best to use the Red Rock set for Aisha. A crafted 4-piece set from top to shoes would be best for the double socketing options and better stats in defence. The only exception is boss weapons as they are not tied to a specific class but they have limited options to trade. A Dyuter staff for example can be used by all level 42 Aishas but can only be traded across the bank 5 times. After that it becomes impossible to trade. The best thing to do is dismantle level40+ weapons and armour you get from enemies that aren't set specific or unique/elite and use the material to craft weapons and armour if you can't get them from bosses.

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]: Thanks. I'll keep that in mind about weapon crafting and the over level 40 limitation across the board then. Going to be annoying to me frankly but I guess it the same in a sense to other MMORPG I've played that had that kind of limitations. Didn't know that you can transfer items across the banks. I tried it once with the basic banking system but it didn't work for my case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.