~Tea Party~

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
All you do is pretend to be high-class and chat about things like you would at a tea party~ (anyone's invited btw~)

some rules~
1. You must talk differently than you usually do. (British accent, well-mannered, vocabulary, etc~)
2. You must only talk about things that create good relationships. (certain topics/debates not allowed)
3. You have to show interest in what other people are talking about. (don't just answer yes/no, talk more about it and ask things~ don't just randomly change the subject if one's been going on for a while~ start one the next day if you wish :P)

Simply think about two ladies or gentlemen in a garden drinking tea~ what are they talking about? :P
The conversation doesn't have to make sense~ as long as you're having fun.
so let's get started shall we?

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29319]Kiririn[/MENTION]; [MENTION=36883]LadyBenihime[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30017]stardice[/MENTION];

Good afternoon my dear friends~ I am most definitely thankful for your attendance. I hope you enjoy this delightful tea and cakes I've prepared for you. ^^
It's been so long~ How are you and your families?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiririn
Eeeeeeeehhh.. sorry u-chan but me and AhGwee are guy :surprised:

/me sneaks in and takes a spot~

We have been doing fine~ Thank you for you concern~ How have you been doing?

oh everything's wonderful~ My sister got married just last month. I do wonder if my little sister or I will be next~ Neither one of us have found someone yet. She's still young so I have to be a good example for her :P

Oh how delightful~ It must be great to see your sister married~ How is your brother in law?
Im sure you will find someone for yourself soon enough~

I couldn't possibly ask for a proposal so soon~ XD but I do look forward to meeting someone.
He's very good person indeed~ He's tall, strong, hansom, and has everything in a man that a wife would ask for. :)
My sister won't have children until maybe a year or two later. She's still trying to settle down afterall~

hmm have any of your relatives been married?

Im sure someone will come for a sweet person like yourself~
Hmm yes its would be wise to wait until they are ready for a child~
The last marriage I attended was actually last summer~ A cousin was married and I would expect more in the future~ There was two marriages last year for relatives in Hong Kong but I could not attend those~

Marriage... Wish I am able to find the special someone to spend the rest of my life with~
This is quite a lovely tea set~ May I ask where did you bought them from????

Well I must say, this is a rather intriguing idea. How fortuitous.

This tea... I wonder too~ It seems to have such a sweet taste and yet a bitterness lingers in the tongue~

Wonder if, Ushio, plant her own tea~ It quite delicious and goes along well with this biscuits~

Welcome~ Glad to have you join us~ Sammy, offer our new friend some tea~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.