Throwing game.

MadSova

愛と狂気の詩人
Elite Member
Jan 5, 2012
Rules:
Rule 1.First Player 1 decides on what to throw, then throws it at/to the player 2 who posts the next post, where he either evades it, does something to it and then throws, or simply throws it at/to the next person and so on.
Example:
Player 1. "Fly away! *throws a banana to the next player"
Player 2. "*catches the banana and throws it to the next player"

Rule 2. After the object flies for 10 posts (You mustn't write what time this is), the player that catches it decides what to do with it: to throw it further and let a next player who catches it decide, to make people throw that object for another 10 throws, or to throw another object after doing something he wants to object he caught.
Example:
Player 10. "*catches banana and eats it, throws a tomato at the next player"
Player 11. "You missed *evades the tomato"

Rule 3. If someone decides to throw something else when the thrown object have not yet flied for 10 posts, regardless of what time it is, the object thrown by the next player is... the player who made a mistake himself!
Example:
Player 9. "*catches banana and eats it, throws a tomato at the next player"
Player 10. "*ignores the tomato and throws Player 9 to the next player"

Rule 4. If you are thrown, and you post something like a scream for help, it will count as 1 time of you in the air
Example:
Player 1. "*throws Player 9"
Player 9.(9th time) "Noooo! help me!!!"
Player 10. "Catches Player 9, drops him and throws himself" (you can do that to)

Rule 5. When you catch the object you can add something to throw with it.
Example:
Player 1. "*throws 1 apple to the next player"
Player 2. "*catches the apple, adds another apple to it & throws 2 apples"

Rule 6. When the player makes a mistake. If the next player wishes so, he can either throw only the player or the player with the object that should have been thrown.
Example:
Player 9. "*catches the shoe and drops it, throws a ball at the next player instead"
Player 10. "*picks the shoe and Player 9 and throws them"

You can write your actions in text of any color if you want. (like this: "*throw")
Well then, let the throws begin:

Catch this if you can *throws a golden apple.

Last edited:
1 (2,?); Catches the g'apple and this throws now to.... But who...~? Should I who mention, or what...~?

*Catches g'apple and throws it to the next person

Like this. It's 2, and you must not write the number. You may or may not add the name of who you want to throw it to.

*catches g'apple and throws it to next playing with the speed of an indomitable god~

*Barely evades the g'apple as it flies off

You can do it like this too...

*Catches g'apple and throws it to next playing with Futayo-chan's speed----------->

absorbs g'apple into very being but then is imploded upon it and transformed into the apple itself as i fly on with its trajectory towards next person

*Catches the half-way rotten g'apple, and then throw this with Tobokiri---------------------->

*Catches golden ogikumo apple and throws it far away, so that the next person decides what to do...

This was 10th time but I decided to give the rights to someone else. Oh, I thought up Rule 5...

*catches psp, plays a bit, then throws it to the next player

*Catches the PSP, and installed a new game, where this to next player throw----------->

*catches again, plays the new game, installs Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and throws it.

*Catches the PSP, delete the game, take out the accumulator... and then throw it------->

*evades the psp, psp without a KH:BBS is just a brick...

/me catches the PSP, turns it into a yandere loli mecha musume and throws her at the next poor soul.

*with his eyes wide open, evades a psp in form of yandere loli mecha musume and lets it/her fly further...

Last edited:
/me catches with open arms and throws at the next person after handing her a knife~

*After seeing the psp in form of yandere loli mecha musume with knife flying at him, evades it with his eyes opened even wider

/me pulls away the blade with one hand and catches yandere loli mecha musume with the other~ Then tosses knife at the next person~

*Catches the knife in his teeth, impales a chicken nugget on it and throws at the next person.

/me catches the knife with a User=Slayn312 instead of a glove and eats the chicken nugget.

/me takes the knife and throws it into the air!

*Catches the knife, licks Slayn312's blood, impales another chicken nugget and throws it away

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks