InorixShu

Give me ur Onigiri or die
Elite Member
Mar 29, 2013
A long tiime ago, there was a kingdom torn apart in a war between the western empire and the eastern empire. The kingdom just had the luck to be exactly inbetween those 2 forces and had to suffer a war that it had nothing to do with. During that time, a child was born in the royal family. This child wasn't even 6 months old before it was carried away from the kingdom.
The war got more intensive and the kingdom couldn't hold on anymore as their strenght was far from what the empires could offer. As the kingdom collapsed, many citizens of the kingdom were captured by the empire as slaves. The men were forced to participate in the war and as for the women....*omitted*
Now 15 years have passed since the kingdom got destroyed and the empire's are still at war. During that war a certain individual will have an huge impact on how the story will go and will go down in hostory as a hero for some people, but as the devil itself for some others!

Now choose a name for the protagonist: PlasyerID
Choose a gender for the protagonist: Male/Female/Apache Attack Helicopter
Which faction will be chosen for the Story: Eastern/Western

Countdown of 36 hours from now on, if there is someone who wants to choose they can do that, if not I'l just generate a random option

Mizuki#1234567890 seems like a maybe appropriate name
As for gender... of course it'll be apache attack helicopter ahem... whale female
She will be from the moon... no? fine... Eastern

The continent Elya is the mainland of humankind. 3000 years ago the humans were united against the other races in a thousand years war. Nowdays no one really knows what really happened during the war, there is only a myth that during the biggest crisis humans ever faced a hero appeared and defeated all the other races and humans became the sole winner. Afterwards humans have quickly spread across the continent and have grown in an incredible speed. The technology became more advanced by the day and the research of magic gradually become lost. Only few sages and their desciples still use the lost art. Peaceful times didn't last long and humans have established their own factions and wars raged through the continent again. The people from today have long forgotten about the past and their greed have turned them against each other. Amongst those many factions there are two who especially stand out and one of them is the eastern empire.

In the city of Athrosa, the second largest city of the eastern empire after the capital, there lives a certain girl in the commoner district. Her name is Mizuki, she's an orphan and has lived with her adoptive parents for as long as she can remember. She's a bright girl and usually learns things fast. Her adoptive father has taught her martial arts since she was small and has the basic understanding of various weapons. As for school, they didn't have the money for her to get an higher education other than the elementary school, so her adoptive mother has taught her various knowledge from her experience.
She is quite the cheerful girl that is quite liked in the neighborhood, but except her bright mind and cheerful attitude she's also quite stubborn for certain things.
That girl currently is still sleeping in her room, in the middle of the day, while the sun is up high in the sky and the streets are loud bustling with all kinds of people working.

Anna: Mizuki, how long are you still going to sleep!

Mizuki: Ugh...just maybe...10 mins longer....

Suddenly I felt my whole body turning cold as a bucket full a water was splashed directly inton my face.

Anna: Geez, just learn how to wake up yourslef alright? You're not a kid anymore and you still can't even get up yourself. Quickly get changed and go out and by some vegetables for me. Tomorrow is the harvest festival and if we don't buy any today, we'll have nothing left in the kitchen for the next 3 days.

As she said that, Anna left my room and went downstairs. If someone is asking who Anna is, she's my adoptive mother. Though I never knew who my real parent were I don't really feel sad about it. Since I was able to see and think, it was always my adoptive parents by my side so I think of Anna as my real mother.
I got up and opened the wondow.
I can see the bustling street in front of me, preparing for the harvest festival. The harvest festival always happens once a year in spring. During that time we will offer our prayer to the goddess Alenya, the goddess of harvest, and have a big feast with many of our neighbours.

Mizuki: Going to buy vegetables now during this time of the day...I don't even want to think about how long I have to wait in line.

As I was thinking about trival stuff I looked at the mirror and prepare to get changed.

Welcome to the character customization. Choose how you want you character to look like:
Hairstyle: [ ]
Hair color: [ ]
Height: [ ]
Weight: [Don't even think you'll ever get to know!]
Bodytype: [ ]
Eye color: [ ]

Class: [Swordswomen/Gunner/Hunter/Magican(Can only accesses during the later parts of the story, so the early story would be classless)]
Secondary Class: [Cook/Blacksmith/Tailor/Any other craftsmanship type class you can think of...]

I will probably need at least 3days - 2 weeks to update the story as I don't even know what I'm writing about and am just spontaneously writing stuff.
Also it depends on how my time I have irl because of uni and stuff =w=

Current Players:
[MENTION=8332]Ghost Kitty~[/MENTION];

Hairstyle: [Ponytail and bangs that are totally not hiding nekomimi ears... cough... I guess a hoodie could work better for that though.]
Hair color: [Blonde with tinges of flaming scarlet at the ends.]
Height: [150 cm]
Weight: [Don't even think you'll ever get to know!- Does this mean I shouldn't know this?]
Bodytype: [Mizuki is fairly well toned from her martial arts training, but she isn't particularly large.]
Eye color: [Her eye is usually emerald with streaks of sapphire. This shifts to cobalt with amethyst pupil when negative emotions well up. Rings of golden specks gather around her iris whenever she channels energy for magic.]
Class: [Can I battlemage? o.o If not then magician... using a custom crafted staff with multiple forms.]
Secondary Class: [Tinkerer. She likes to create gadgets in her free time and dabbles in a bit of metalsmithing for the components she wants.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.