<PROMOTED> ♡ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧♡

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
Promote the above person to a status, position, etc. and give a reason~ Be as creative as possible. It's also like saying they're a winner. Keep it positive and silly!

ex:
I promote you as turtle keeper for bringing me lunch today!

I'm impressed by your soap carvings, so I'm making you the head manager of my broken glass factory~

You've won $1,000,000,000 for doing my laundry ^^

I'm hiring you to take over the government, you can thank me when you make me president~ XD

It's.. an honor to meet you sir, I'd like you to take my position as leader of the umpalumpas and help us take over the chocolate factory. wwhat??? Why not? you took the leprechauns' pot of gold already?? X_X

You've been promoted to International Super Spy because I couldn't think of any other jobs.

promoted to supernaturaly farmer because you just gave me your job XD

You've been promoted to Universal Super Spy because Universal is better than International, so I went with that.

you've been promoted as space cadet of the munchkin family because your skills are worthy of their service~

i promote you to president of the united squid-bear association for your honorable deed of decimating the fleas in you back yard~

I knight you as protector of the empire against the flying panda dragons of frilly doom because of bad things i think they might do~
oh, and you also get a cookie :3

I promote you to game master because of all the good game ideas you have:)

Promoted to Lv. 63 cuz of awesome image hidden in spoiler tags o.o

made captain of the galactic fed of wtvtheheckitis to help eat the marshmallow martians~

promoted to neko captain-nyaa for the honorablenyaas of saving evereyone some salmon-nyaa~

Promoted to Neko-God for saying the secret amount of Nyaa's in one sentence!

now that i look at our abreved names like that theyre kinda similar O.o

by using the rings u see in dragonball z we become...EGOOGI!!!!!

lol that sounds kinda wrong O.o promotes you to waffle dancer for that very wrong sounding post~~

LOL

XD

you said it not me :p

LOL

but ego should set the ground rules with your maidship

/me hand ogi maid dress

well here you go, ego wants you to wear this one :D

lol i wonder if im gonna be called a maid from now on like ego lol

its up to [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] to decide about that.

well ontopic

get's promoted to maid kun XD

I know my promotion name already... Pervert ... PROUD TO BE ONE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?