Paradoxes~

Ghost Kitty~

Art of Spam~
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Hmm so you write some sentence question or whatever that ends up as a paradox of sorts~ (I think stuff with absolutes turn out to be paradoxes quite a lot~) I suppose stuff that falls into the category of mind f*** and that random dino meme where they question random stuff work well~

Ex. I always lie~
Which could be taken as the truth in which they just lied or as a lie in which they told the truth xD

Last edited:
Hmm... think it'll take me some time to get used to this but I'll give it a go =]

I'm always on this forum ^^

I usually think them up at quite random times xD

Is the cat in the box dead or alive?

A family has two children. What is the probability that one is a girl assuming that they already have a boy?

what would happen when an unstoppable force meets an immovable/indestructible object?

0.99999999999999999999999999 repeated and 1 has no number that can be squeezed between them (which is apparently some requirement for a number to be a number) so they are thus are the same number... I wonder how teachers will feel about students answering with 0.99 instead of 1 :evillaugh:

No eating or drinking in the food court.

(Eh... I tried.) :goodtea:

If I asked you if you liked to lick goats, would the answer to that question be the same answer to this question?

Theyre rich enough to live the rest of their life in luxury and yet they take more from the poor...

Telling of your dreams and wishes would make it not happen... or so people say~ But that only makes it more difficult for them to ever happen~

i said to look but by doing so they looked at me not where i was pointing...

i have no idea how to do a paradox if u havnt noticed~
i do it all the time in random chat but when im asked to consciously do it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.