Make a sentence out of 5 random letters. (Doesn't necessarily have-

Kayllin

Rogue Fansubber
Elite Member
May 13, 2013
Make a sentence out of 5 random letters (Doesn't necessarily have to be anime/manga related and can be totally up to you what you choose to say)

Ok I will state rules here:

rules:
2 vowels must be used.
The order of the vowels doesn't matter
You can use any combination of letters as long as it isn't all consonants i.e "ZZXZZ"
Words don't have to make sense as long as the words are "english" words not gibberish like "wadwdawdawd" which isn't a word etc etc.
You can use more than two vowels but there must be at least 2 in a 5 letter combination. i.e "ASAWT"

The next person answers the five letter combination you assign to them and it goes on from there.

I'll start by typing some letters and you make a sentence out of them, using the letter as the 1st letter in your words. For Example:

EIBAO

Evangelion is best Anime Out.

Try this....

"CADIF"

Last edited:
Yeah my browser crashed when typing the heading =.=

Re: Make a sentence out of 5 random letters. (Doesn't necessarily have to be anime related)

Start with these 5 letters "CADIF"

CADIF

Calling all designers in France!

Are we supposed to give the next set, I guess? And do you want to keep them in the same order given?

KDABP

Uhh no order specifically but the words need to kind of make sense I suppose i.e

You can't just have words like "RRRRR" or "ZRZRR" there have to be some vowels in the 5 letters.

Lets say a minimum of two vowels as a rule :D

Kade did a backward press??

Man those 5 letters were really hard to figure out lol.

Try this..

"WAPTI"

Hmm? But words starting with vowels doesn't seem to be important for this game? We aren't making anagrams or anything here.

Water aerobics precede tonight's introductions.

OPISD

『Every Devil Attracts Them Saviors...』

『Btw, I think it might be fun if the one who posts the sentence has to post the sentence with letters of the last letters in words of the previous sentence. In other words the next person will have to post a sentence with: YLSMS』

Can you explain a bit more im a little confused [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];

You Leap Small Mounds Suddenly!

[SAMES]

『Pigeon Eats Tasty Random Evolutionists』

『The way the game is now: One creates the sentence based on letters posted by person above, then thinks up 5 new random letters.』
『I suggest: One creates the sentence based on last 5 letters of the words of the sentence posted by person above. Then the next person has to do the same.』
『So, the next person will have to create a sentence from letters "NSYMS" cause "Pigeon Eats Tasty Random Evolutionists"』

But words tend to end in stuff like "s" a lot so thatll just lower the variety possible :/ Maybe tweak that a little? ;p

Never said youre mistaken sova ;p

Deivy :goodtea:

『Dying enemy is very yummy ;p』

『In other words GYSYY, have fun :evillaugh:

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; You need to have at least two vowels to try make a functional sentence, having just consonants makes it really hard to make something sound reasonable.

Try something like....

GISYA

『[MENTION=52674]sneeak[/MENTION] ; Honestly, I don't know english very well so I don't even know what vowel is, but... Making a sentence with these letters is possible:』

『Green yankee stood yelling yesterday.』

『So since its possible I can't see why not... But if you lack enough imagination to think up a sentence for GYSYY, I suppose you can start with NEDGY then...』

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];

A Vowel in the english language is the following letters [a,e,i,o,u]
A Consonant in the english are the following letters [b,c,d,f,g,h,j,k,l,m,n,p,q,r,s,t,v,w,x,y,z]
And as your aware the english alphabet is [a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z]

Nice even did good yet?

"SAMPLE"

Sin Always Makes People Lose (You had six letters, also I take it as E for Extra)

MSOVA

『Laughing madman assaults only streetwalkers.』

『GNSYS』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?