The Lie Evil Deeds you want to do to the next POSTER

tabemono3

Manly Tears
Elite Member
Feb 21, 2013
Simple rules. Write down a bad deed you want to do to the next person who post. No killing,bombing and such. Keep the violence to a minimum degree as you can. And Lastly Please don't feel hurt about this. It is ALL LIES.

Here I go

I want to fart right in front of the next person's face ^_^

Last edited:
hmm I hope this is the "minimum degree" >_>

I want to jam a chopstick up to the next person's nostril

I want to tie them up and put my sis's talking furby thing next to them for a night~

(to late)
I want to place the next person in a room filled with seahorses and bars of soap.
And the only sounds that can be heard is of me singing in the shower on constant loop :evillaugh:
(man I'm evil ^.^)

Ill wait till someone comes by so he could get through that^ while i walk away~

The person that post I will tie to a chair, and make them watch as I eat jellybeans... and not share!
MUHAHAHHAHAHA

no matter how you look at it though, that evil deed is for me XD

since I missed last time, I'll corrupt the next person's mind

You can't corrupt the corrupted!

The next person that post, I will make them watch all the lord of rings movies in rewind with Spanish voices!!

Whoever posts next I will make them eat soup... with a fork!!!!

Ill make whoever posts hang upside down as they watch madoka through a cracked screen with inverted colors~

whoever posts next will be brainwash to do my bidding from now and forever.

Ill hypnotize them and tell them they killed batman (the spork) and that they have to be the new batman now~

I'll use a panda costume and go to the next poster's house, I will then tie him up and force him to eat tons of cheddar cheese

I like cheese and pandas, YAY :cheering:

Shoot them with a sex-changing gun.

I will make the next poster netorare fear in front of sky

Last edited:
Netorare?!!
I will incapacitate them and make them watch yaoi 48 hrs straight. :whipmaster:

Hmm might ive :dead:

/me sends them into bomb filled room where every bomb is set off by a different thing and a hundred page essay written in hundreds of codes and riddles after they get through the code for the way to get out without setting the bombs off~ Then shove ticky clock there~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.