Hexicosis~

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
Here, we're going to have a little fun with jumbled letters~ You're going to take a word, convert it to hex, change the hex, and then convert it backwards to make a word with what you get ^^

here's some clear steps. First, Have this website open: http://home.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/ press "Encode" or "Decode" to convert.

1. input any word given. (ex: whale)
2. Change the hex to one letter or number before for each one. (ex: "whale" = 77 68 61 6c 65 0d 0a. Change this to: 76 67 60 6b 65 0c 0a) If you have something like 0a, leave it that way.
3. Convert the new hex backwards, and make words with what you get. (ex: 76 67 60 6b 65 0c 0a = vg`kd. I'll use it to say, "viking kid" Or I could say, "very good kid dragon".

4. For the next person, some of the words in the above person's post, and go through the same steps.
(ex: viking = 76 69 6b 69 6e 67; = 75 68 6a 68 6d 66; = uhjhmf, = U have Just handed me flowers!)

Some tips:
Avoid using a word with "Y" if you don't want to use "X"
Try to not use words with double letters or too many of the same letter.
Use different words if you think you're stuck. or see this post.

If you will, put any uncommon words as a link to the definition.

Find words that start with any letter: http://www.scrabblefinder.com/starts-with/x/

Dictionary

Once we get deep into this, there will be some odd phrases that happen to connect from one post to the next~
If you think you might have trouble, feel free to post the steps you took.

First word: Anime complex

(more tags will be added over time~)
[MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] [MENTION=29319]Kiririn[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Took 'lower dungeon' to hex.

New text: knvdqctmfdnm

Using the first four letters: knvd

New phrase: Kicking New Vermin Dead

Something> Rnldsghmf > Rent Nothing Less dear Samy, Gwee has my face~ :o
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]

Took: Samy, Gwee

New Text: R`lx+Fvdd

New Phrase: Really Loves Xylophones + Favorite Various Devilish Demons

Xylophones > Wxknignmdr > White xylph Knight nods in Gwee's normal manner dear [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]~

Took: dear renano

New Text: cd`qqdm`mn

New Phrase: Come Down Quiet Quails Dancing Merrily Many Nights

Dancing Merrily > C`mbhmfLdqqhmx > Come! My ban hammer must flatten laughing droids giving Gwee Hand-Made Xeruses~

(I'm adding a word scrabbler to the first post)

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Took: Hand-Made Xeruses

New Text: G`mc,L`cdWdqtrdr

New Phrase: Good Men Can Love Children Differently When Dogs Quench Their Roars During Rainfall

Children Differently > BghkcqdmCheedqdmskx > Big girls have kneesocks crying "Quit Dropping Me!" Cheetahs have everything, even drama queens digging moldy stockings knowingly Xanthous.

(updating scrabble link)

Took: knowingly Xanthous

New Text: jmnvhmfkxW`msgntr

New Phrase: Jolly Munchkins Never Visit Hungry Monks From Known Xeric Windows Made Slowly Gaining Neutral Transitions Repeatedly

Xeric Windows
WdqhbVhmcnvr
Which dancer quickly hopped back? Village has many creative nutcases valuing rhythm~

Took: creative nutcases

New Text: bqd`shudmtsb`rdr

New Phrase: Bald Quacks Distribute Several Hours Under Dying Moments Toward Silly Bunnies Reading Diaries Rarely

Bunnies Reading > AtmmhdrQd`chmf > At this moment, Monkeys have Driven Rerano's quality dragon car, hoping monkeys fly.

i wish i did it right :P ......
i took : bombs quickly
new word : cnldw svicnlw = candy names look wonderful , someone viola is crashed near lasers war...

i wish i did it right :P
Sometimes you have to use a word finder is you don't know what to say :p

look wonderful > knnjvnmcdqetk > Knives no nothing, Just very Nostalgic Memories concerning ducks Quacking "Ero the killer!"

Nostalgic Memories > Mnrs`kfhbJdjnqhdr > My neat relative sister, kills fish hanging by just drowning jokers napping quietly here down-river.

kills fish>lcnkw hby`> Licencee card need katakana wallpaper , hood bald Yummies
do i need to put a meaning to the phrase?

kills fish>lcnkw hby`> Licencee card need katakana wallpaper , hood bald Yummies
do i need to put a meaning to the phrase?
Sometimes you have to rethink of a better word, and it'll help you think of a better sentence.

some examples: "Look Candice, New kids will hit babies yearly."
Lucky candy news: "Kiss William, highschool boys~ Yikes!"
Lemons control nothing, kan watermelons? Heck Bananas Yes!

(A good trick is to avoid using repeating letters. If you can't, make it simple.)

card need > b`qcmddc > "Boys, quit chocking mama Delila! -darn cows...-"

Reactions: Kiririn
Took: darn cows

New Text: c`qmbnvr

New Phrase: Climbing Quadrillion Mountains Become Numb Very Relentlessly

Quadrillion Mountains > Pt`cqhkkhnmLntms`hmr >
"Papa Tom, Can quails help kangaroos kill hungry naked moles?"
- "Luke, no turtles moan: Sally Hew's mother, Ragnarok!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。