Great News For Custom Maid 3D Fans!

Oh thanks for the post! It's one of my favorite 3D hentai games.

Have you heard about Custom Maid Online?

Yes I believe so. It is still in development and does not have a release date yet. Kiss did release some new beta pictures yesterday I presume.

http://kisscmo.jp/

I preffer to post here, before i made something wrong. :D
But you can't so easy somewhere your thread post, because the admins and mods here don't like it very, if it not on appropriate section made will. ...Is just a warning/notice from me...:goodtea:~>

It's completely separate from the regular Custom Maid 3D games. Custom Maid Online will more then likely require an internet connection. I wonder what the game play is going to be like.....

It's completely separate from the regular Custom Maid 3D games. Custom Maid Online will more then likely require an internet connection. I wonder what the game play is going to be like.....

Oh boy... i hope someone can help making mods from the original online version and port them to offline one's :(

But you can't so easy somewhere your thread post, because the admins and mods here don't like it very, if it not on appropriate section made will. ...Is just a warning/notice from me...:goodtea:~>

Forum: Forum Games

Everyone knows them, not everyone loves them, but no forum is complete without them. Spam away!

This is a not spam thread?

Hopefully.

I wish someone would port the outfits from the Ju-C Air update.

I agreed :)

Forum: Forum Games

Everyone knows them, not everyone loves them, but no forum is complete without them. Spam away!

This is a not spam thread?
Well, Forum Games is a section, where the members her/his own games-idea post could, but what you post have, is what different: because that count already as game-talk, where this to the already mentioned sectons belong (Not to Game Talk, because the content from this thread above the normal talk (18) is.).

Unfortunatly Ju-C Air is very expensive since it comes with those USB sex toys. I highly doubt someone is going to port it.

Well, Forum Games is a section, where the members her/his own games-idea post could, but what you post have, is what different: because that count already as game-talk, where this to the already mentioned sectons belong (Not to Game Talk, because the content from this thread above the normal talk (18) is.).

It's Okay :)

Unfortunatly Ju-C Air is very expensive since it comes with those USB sex toys. I highly doubt someone is going to port it.

Yup, let's wait for that.

online version: you get to play other players' girls.. id assume.

/me runs away

i know this is an old thread but... does anyone here, besides me, has a custom maid online (cmo) beta test account?
i want to know if some else got a beta test release delay message... D:
Beta test has already ended. The public release date is supposed to be at the end of this month.

Beta test has already ended. The public release date is supposed to be at the end of this month.

uhh.. nope :) just logged in a few hours ago and created my maid. server is currently off for maintenance. it will be up on nov 12th japan time :) not sure about the hour tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.