Despair Roulette

Satori

Fog-Heavy Cruiser
Elite Member
Nov 29, 2013
(This is my first time hosting a game here although its not an MG but I hope it will still be fun! ^_^)

Your find yourselves in a large but dark room and have no idea where you are or why you ended up there. Then suddenly, a figure of a young girl appears before you. She introduces herself as "Despair Host" and tells you that you've all been kidnapped and there's no chance of escape. She then tells you that the only way to escape is by playing a deadly and twisted game of luck which only one can survive. This is Despair Roulette!

Rules are very simple.
1. Each player will pick a random number ranging from 1 to the # of players in the game.
2. You can't pick the same number as another player and you can't change your number either.
3. The last player to pick a number will automatically be given the last remaining number.
4. After everyone had picked their numbers, The host will use a Random Number Generator and whoever picked the same number as the number chosen by the RNG will be eliminated from the game. (Your body gets blown to pieces by millions of powerful nano machines implanted in your blood. XD)
5. The process is repeated until only one player remains and wins the game.

Ill be needing at least 12-20 players for this game. ^_^

Players

ok let's see. Restarting game in progress.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?