❤ Count the letters into Words ★★★★★

Anayomex

唯一の存在です
Elite Member
Nov 16, 2013
To truly dominate world numbers aren't enough so we shall start counting letters. :)

• We shall use English alphabet
    Code:
    A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z
  • Lowercase or Uppercase
  • Counting should be in alphabetical order

Example:

A
B
C

Y
Z
AA
AB

AY
AZ
BA
BB

We are counting all possible combinations, to reach word with 3 letters (AAA) is needed 703 posts, for word with 4 letters (AAAA) is needed 18.279 posts, for word with 5 letters (AAAAA) is needed 475.255 posts and for word with 6 letters (AAAAAA) is needed 12.356.631 posts.

NOW we shall begin!

A

Last edited:
Re: Count the letters in a Long Word

Kay

Me and my math :dead:
Wait, what do you mean by "no repetition"

O

Here [mention=67840]pichu[/mention], I can show you with a quick example: You will be more familiar with base 10 (numbers 0-9). If you have a 1 digit word, there are 10 possibilities (0-9), if you have a 2 digit word, you get 10*10 for 100 possibilities (0-99). Going like this, if you want a 5 digit number, it will be 10*10*10*10, plus one more. That is 10^4 + 1, or 9999 + 1.
Apply this to base 26 (our letters), and you get 26^4 + 1, or 456977 entries to make a 5 letter sequence.

Pyre you should have N

O

Forgive me, I never learned the alphabet :dead:

P

Q

It's on first post so you can look at it for reference

R

I love how it is listed as code XD

S

Well if you have small screen like mobile is better like that I think ~

Tea :goodtea:

O

Here [mention=67840]pichu[/mention], I can show you with a quick example: You will be more familiar with base 10 (numbers 0-9). If you have a 1 digit word, there are 10 possibilities (0-9), if you have a 2 digit word, you get 10*10 for 100 possibilities (0-99). Going like this, if you want a 5 digit number, it will be 10*10*10*10, plus one more. That is 10^4 + 1, or 9999 + 1.
Apply this to base 26 (our letters), and you get 26^4 + 1, or 456977 entries to make a 5 letter sequence.

Ugh, how did I start from there and end up where I was...
1 in the morning might not be the optimal time to do math after all

Tea :goodtea:

Ugh, how did I start from there and end up where I was...
1 in the morning might not be the optimal time to do math after all
U

It also helps that I just finished a course where combinatorics was a sub-topic, so all of this is pretty fresh in my mind. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link