~Clouds vs Jewels~

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
The idea is for the +1 team to reach the higher clouds (heaven), or the -1 to reach the jewels underground~

Pick which team you want to be on (+1 or -1) and help your team reach -2000 or +2000, starting from 0.
When you make your fist post here, say which team you want to be in (+1 or -1) and I'll add you here for reference~
Pretty Please tag my name so I don't have to dig for you x-x

Try to keep the teams even based on number of people, and how much they like to post :P

When a person reaches a 100 mark (200, 300, etc.) That person has to go to the other team. When the number reaches 50 below or higher (50 or 150) you can redeem that person to be back on your team, or end up keeping them. (so if a cloud gets to 100, they become a jewel. If the jewels take the number to 50, they keep that person. But if the number gets to 150, the cloud goes back). Ask more about this if this is confusing x-x numbers before this don't matter~
You cannot post using neutral numbers (ex: the number before your post) that would be unfair to the other team.
Let me know if you prefer to not do this or what :o)

sooo anyway, the team list will below here, and I'll stick with +1

+1 Team Clouds (10)
[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION];
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];
[MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION];
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];
[MENTION=39517]cupcakemann95[/MENTION];
[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION];
[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION];
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];
[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION];
[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION];

-1 Team Jewels (10)
[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];
[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION];
[MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION];
[MENTION=8967]deathwarrior[/MENTION];
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];
[MENTION=35742]Baal[/MENTION];
[MENTION=40640]Wiesl[/MENTION];
[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION];
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];
[MENTION=44154]rubbergum[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Hmm which to go for... :goodtea: I have a feeling jewels will win so off to the clouds :runhappy: 1~

nyaa...new game:runhappy:...hmm i think i'll go against the flow:goodtea: -1

4....hmm i don't think we can do that whenever but maybe when it reaches 1000 or -1000 as ushio

said

I mean.. if two people of different sides want to switch maybe~ As the teams grow, then I might put indefinite things like one goes to the other team to make it more challenging~
of course, I can't make it where too many people keep switching or it'll get too tough to track :f
annnd duck duck moose pretty much does things like pics and wtv~ soooo my team-related things would have to be considered.

I didn't want to make it where it seems like other ppl can't join, but i also didn't want ppl to just randomly say -1 or +1 sooooo freedom of choice with a subliminal message to be fair :3

7 Hmm subliminal messaging :hypnotize: Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Joinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Usssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

6.....okies then ushio

nyaaa...can't hear youuuu:canthear:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?