[Game] Name of Country or City - The 2nd Letter Game

Dark Angel

Emissary Of Death
Feb 26, 2013
The 2nd Letter Game the rules are

"Name of Country" & "Name of City"

~Starting~

Greece

Won't this limit the choices of words? I mean not much country or city exists..

Uruguay

oh right...you could include the city

uzbekistan

Rotterdam....

hmm....afghan....not really like him=/

Notice: Not to game is that!

Sorry [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];, but I've forgot you to say, that your tags useful/meaningful be should. Give still maybe this tags also there to: Game, Spam (becuse of if who there/here speaking want) and Thinking - Okay, that wanted I still say, bye~

kirgystan,,,,,,

hmm...i think it depends on the singer...

a tag problem nanashi?

Notice: Not to game is that!

Sorry [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];, but I've forgot you to say, that your tags useful/meaningful be should. Give still maybe this tags also there to: Game, Spam (becuse of if who there/here speaking want) and Thinking - Okay, that wanted I still say, bye~

It has nothing to do with the tags ore anything... I wanted to do something because it's similar game with a game in a certain Community Group but i wanted to transfer to the outside forum cause this will be more fan.

Nothing else

P.S. They wake me up from my sweet dream and i will kill a certain friend of mine where live near by me...

Nagasaki (Japan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.