[Experimental] Zombie Apocalypse Game

aexiel

Fear the mustache...
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2012
Alright, we all know December 21 is right around the corner, and some doomsayers believe it marks the beginning of the end of the world, well most likely of civilization but who are we to think they're crazy? Also I got the idea from [MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION];'s Your Zombie Apocalypse Team

If not enough people join or enough people become inactive or if I feel like it, I will personally kill this thread like I'll personally kill my friends if they turn into zombies.

So here are the important reminders:

1. As an homage to zombie survival games and well, for the heck of it, a minimum of three people will comprise one team but can only have a maximum of six. There can be more than one team but only one team is needed for the game to push through. The game is over once there is only one survivor.

2. The people who join this game will comprise the team/s. To join, post an intent to play, preferred team and FACTOR (refer to bottom), wait for your name to be listed below and you can participate once your character is mentioned in the progression. Should participants have no preferred teams, they will be assigned at random.

3. People can join the game even if it has already started, you will be entered as solitary survivor and will be asked which team to join.

4. There are no special powers or abilities in this game. Everyone is physically the same except for their chosen factor. It would be best if you would act like you would if the situations were real.

5. No magic or surprise weapons or items. The only items you can use must be found/given/received through story progression. From the start, everyone has a weapon based on their FACTOR and will be provided a survival pack which contains 1L of bottled water, 2 bento, 3 snacks, and 1 first aid kit.

6. Weapons are obtained through story progression(given by the story master) or accomplishing certain conditions (pulling of a pipe from a drain or carving the end of a wooden pole to make a spear). Guns don't have unlimited ammo.

7. Loopholes are your friends, unless specified by me, you can use your items and weapons however you want and do as you wish as long as it is within the constraints of the situation. Take note of the details I give with each instance.

8. The rations are for health and activity. Sprinting/running will decrease your water by 20% after every instance. Camping/spending the night uses up one snack. 1 bento gives you another liter of water and 3 more snacks. Once all the rations are consumed, you cannot perform the above activities.

9. You can harm each other to get their rations and weapons. But for foreseeable reasons, I won't allow killing each other until after three instances.

10. When bitten, you have two instances to either amputate(if there's a doctor) the infected part or get killed by your teammates before you turn. Once you die, you can rejoin the game(losing all items) but using a different factor.

11. Injuries will impede your movement and will be carried over unless a doctor performs surgery on major injuries. Minor Injuries only require the use of first aid kit.

12. A narration of the instance will be given. It will come with detailed descriptions of the location(buildings, rooms, streets, etc.), the situation(no. of zombies and their locations, weapons available, rations obtainable), the objectives(key items to progress, side objectives[maybe some NPCs], etc.), and foreseeable outcome(these are probable effects of actions performed by individual members).

The FACTORS (These are for balancing the game)
a. Athlete - running consumes 25% less water, consumes 2x more snacks but compensates with brute strength (knock back and other uses) Weapon - baseball bat
b. Doctor - first aid kit can be used 2x, vision impairment(poor aim), consumes 25% more water when running, can perform surgery on major injuries. Weapon - golf club
c. NEET - by request, special options are available from the start. Weapon - kitchen knife
d. Teacher - consumes 50% less for every action, physically weak(prone to injury) Weapon - Shovel
e. Brawler - fistacuffs(cannot get bitten vs 1-2 zombies), consumes 25% more for every action. Weapon - brass knuckles
f. War Veteran - consumes 2x more water, great aim, wheezy (coughs a lot). Weapon - shotgun (8 shots)
g. Thief - can open locks, running uses 25% less water, no weapon.
h. Police - morality(inability to perform misdeeds), physically fit. Weapon - standard issue revolver (6 shots)
i. Llama Rider (Monjster specific) - "I love my Llama"(one time use) - sacrifice llama to escape from zombies, "Llama sprint" - uses up entire bottle to escape one scenario. "Llama spit" - Llama will spit at Monj at random times. Weapon - "Llama"

HOW TO PLAY:
A scenario will be given. All active players must decide on an action to be taken for the current scenario. There are no lists of actions, the players' imagination plays a great part here. The results of the actions will be posted along with a new scenario once all active players have made their respective posts.

MELEE WEAPON Durability(by material):
Wood(Blunt) - 3 whacks(includes shovel since the handle is wood)
Metal(Blunt)l - 5 whacks(examples are pipes, but includes sledgehammers and brass knuckles)
Wood(Pointed) - 6 stabs
Metal(Pointed) - 8 stabs
Blade weapons(s) - 6 stabs(knives/daggers)
Blade weapons(m) - 8 stabs or 4 chops(cleavers,long knives,machete)
Blade weapons(l) - 10 stabs or 6 slashes(swords, katanas)
Chainsaw - unlimited for 1 scenario
*1 whack - kills 1 zombie, 3 stabs - kills 1 zombie, 2 chops - kills 1 zombie, 1 slash - kills 1 zombie
GUNS(max ammo before reload) - needs ammo
Pistols(12) - 2 shots to kill zombie, mid range
Revolver(6) - 1 shot to kill zombie, mid range
Shotgun(8) - 1 shot kills 2 zombies in a line, close range
SMG(30) - 6 shots to kill zombie, mid range
Rifle(30) - 4 shots to kill zombie, mid range
Sniper Rifle(5) - 1 shot to kill zombie, long range
*range determines how many actions you can do before encounter, close range is 2, mid range is 3, and long range is 4

SUPPLIES:
Water - used for running away from one encounter
Food - used for extra actions(like searching for items in a trash can or scouting ahead)
First Aid Kit- used to heal minor injuries
Bento - used to replenish water and food

MISCELLANEOUS:
Gas - needed item for explosion
Car - needed item for travel/escape
Bottle - can combine with gas for molotov

Current Participants:
[MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION]; -thief
Me - Doctor

UPDATE: I'll put an example tomorrow so everyone has an idea of how its going to play out.
I'm starting to think there's too much rules.
~The game will start once there are enough people~
~Oh and do try to cooperate with each other~
~BTW you can treat this as an mmo and chitchat~
~P.S. Killing each other requires that the killee respond first before they can be considered dead~

Last edited:
Lol... A zombies game... I'm gonna sit out on this one... I'll be reading the death, btw.....

meh. I just had the idea stirring in my head for a couple of days, so I posted it here to get rid of it. if it progresses, then good, if not, I'll let it rot. XD

Hmm... Peoples will join in cuz it is interesting.... It like the mafia game but a little different.... Plus it a role playing survival game.... And [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; will join the game if you summon him....

sam might just spam everywhere XD, I wonder if [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; would want to play. I already summoned Kasumi, hmm who else can I bother...

yeah... barely anyone is anymore. I only see the same people online. usually you, sam, coins, musang, nawi, and sometimes monj

Lol.... I'm still log on if I'm sleeping or not home at all... To lazy to log it off... You can ask [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; to join the game......

I'll leave this thread to birds for now. I've been lacking sleep recently. 8hrs out of my usual 12.

Hmm.... I get even less hr of sleep or I just sleep the whole day.... And no worry... Peoples will join it....

maybe more people would join if I put loli and pedobear in the FACTORS

Lol... Maybe... :goodtea: You should add in a NEET, Police Officer and etc.....

the Llama would consume all you food, the you'll end up killing it. can you do that monj?

the teenager I included was meant to be the NEET. XD sorta completely forgot about the police officer, couldn't think of a disadvantage for him

Lol... You should add more peoples that has something they do in life.....

It would die by its own will to save me so no trouble there

i figured police officers are still on duty during the apocalypse, hmmm maybe I'll add it when I figure out a disadvantage.

I'll put in a special character just for monj, the Llama Rider

Should also add in gangster, criminal and some girl that are good at something or useless...

there's already the thief and brawler which represents the criminal and gangster respectively. I didn't want gender specific classes cause I'm fair with women

And a black guy... We all know why xD (this is kinda racist but its true)

updated the classes. no races, but people can specify their character's ethnicity so they can talk like that.

Hmm.... You should give the teen zombies related insight... Must be playing lot of game to get those knowledge cuz he is a neet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks