Trouble with Bishop games

midori

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2012
My os is win 8 and after i applied patch for old Bishop games like 牝教師2~淫従の螺旋 or 毎日けだものっ!! らぶえろ☆ももいろ☆すくーるらいふ♪ , I can not play them even it costs me much time to download
Is there anyone has this problem and solved it? Thanks in advance.

Then don't use win8... and are you sure the problem because of win8? have you tried it before on older OS (who knows you don't know the right setup for japanese game)

Also there's a technology called virtualization (host and guest OS) you know... you may use something like vmware player which is free but you have to provide the guest OS yourself.

100% is because my win 8 since i already played those game(but not finished) on my win 7 before.
Bishop also knows about it http://www.bishop.gr.jp/support/win8_boot.html
I patched file reg.exe and copy comap.dat like it said but no success.
Can vmware provide win 7 on my win 8? and will it slow my computer down? Thanks

Ah... If you read the page that you gave... even bishop doesn't guarantee it will work 100% on every win8 machine.

Yes, it can. You can even install Win95 on it :D
Slow down? It depends on your host's spec and how you set the guest OS.
A dual core is plenty (just use XP and set 1 core and 1 GB ram)
but it's recommended using a quad core for win7 guest OS (set 1-2 cores and 1-2GB RAM depends on the lag on guest OS), although you may try on a dual core system if you want.
It's something like a delete and forget thing incase you don't like it.

Reactions: midori

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3