Looking for "Yin-Yang! X Change EX ~僕の先生がこんなに女なわけがない~"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could buy the game I would do it, but there are no stores that sell it and buying online means you need a credit card

OK SERIOUSLY? What is up? All the other games that came out on nov 22 are uploaded here but not Yin-Yang! X Change EX ~僕の先生がこんなに女なわけがない~

What is taking so long?

someone has to buy it then upload it
he may choose another game over this one

buy the game, it's the only way to play it.

And how do you suggest I do that?
I live in California and I don't think any store here sells it. If you know a website that sells it please show me. And BTW I would've bought it if there were any sites selling this was in english. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do to buy it. Please tell me

just wait it will definitely be here
i had to wait for nearly a month for a game to be up

Kurokaze:
Ha! you so naive! games like this one propably not show up even after 1 year!so you need to wait very very long.
i think soon all games be the same way.

even Lightning Warrior Raidy 3 not here , but 1 month already pass! so wait eternity, or buy the game.

Last edited:
first its was not even pay day
pay day is this week
go to getchu ,see the bunch of games releasing on 30th
many games are downloadable on end of month
concerning Lightning Warrior Raidy 3 its weird even its hcg is out but not the game
if it was doujin games i would have accepted but these are big games

like i say, Lightning Warrior Raidy 3 no one be able to crack this game,so only way is buy it, and perhaps Yin-Yang! X Change EX the same way... so buy it the only way, or play the trial edition both this games.

if you have some knowledge in IT you will need to know that nothing is UNCRACKABLE but TAKES TIME TO CRACK

Kurokaze:
say this to Diablo 3 ! and Lightning Warrior Raidy 3 same way, need internet connection to play it so ?
but i'm not about this,i'm about the uploaders, they afraid to upload games.

What I'm worried about is also whether or not I can play the game. Do I need to ask for a password or a cellphone message to play. Or maybe the password is already listed on the box?

Either way the wait is killing me. I know I sound impatient but i've been waiting all year when it was 1st announced (as a matter of fact I was the one who posted on vndb.org about the release since they wouldn't) on their website so I feel rather sad

And BTW I already downloaded the trial version and already played it plenty so pls don't post about playing the trial it only makes me want to play it more

Also I found this

hentaidz

ryushare

So I'm just wondering is this fake? I can't download it since I have no premium account

Last edited:
if you not buy the game yet, you may download free trial version on official site

Cannot buy the game in download edition for now. I wait the end of month. Many japanese sellers don't sell out of japan. This is the most important problem. If I cannot buy the game is obviously fault of japanese sellers.

So I'm gonna ask. If I were to order online from amazon.co.jap will I be able to buy it or not?

After converting it it's about $50. So any thoughts on this? I'm still unsure

never mind it says it can't be sold outside japan.

Is there any site that can?

Last edited:
I like the looks of it but I'm not sure about the price

its about $65. And it doesn't really say that they will send it, it says *This item is procured from the maker after an order has been placed. We may not be able to procure it if the maker is sold out.

And doesn't say how many they have in stock.

Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks