炎の孕ませおっぱい乳同級生

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second this request, haven't seen it anywhere yet, thought I might of caught it a nyaa, but nothing :(

Me three! Been looking for this one everywhere - would be much appreciated to anyone who can get a copy up!

Me 4! I spent several hours yesterday collecting copies of all the older games in this series ;)

It's been two days since this game came out and I STILL CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!! What a shame.

Much appreciated mioakiyama - can you recommend a good site for this that will sell to outside japan?

Someone please upload this game, or at the very least the CG. I've been itching for this one bad!

Much appreciated mioakiyama - can you recommend a good site for this that will sell to outside japan?

I buy pipeline just service in Taiwan.

You can search somebody to buy in Japan send for you.

After all, using the software like Share or Perfect Dark will fast, but they need someones share by them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkstorm
Found a copy here:

Looks to be around 4.5GB, - will let you know if genuine

EDIT: Sorry, no good. Corrupt .rar files :( Link removed

What the heck is happening with this game? Pity game makers don't just make digital versions for international use; I'd be more than happy to pay for this!

Last edited:
The game's on two discs. The game's site and getchu page both state 2 DVD-ROMs. Perhaps that's been a factor in all of this (Lengthy upload time? Clever use of DVD-9 or above -yeah, right-? Other?).

A shame no place seems to want to tell you how much a full install would take, though. The HDD bit where the space requirement would go just says 'for full install use'. A game that takes up two DVDs begs to have that info written down somewhere (hope that translates into a full-length game, ha ha). Could someone who gets to install this first give us that info, out of curiosity?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。