[REQUEST] 輪姦媚薬中毒~逃げ場無し!1428人の生徒全員にSEXされる令嬢沙也香~

Status
Not open for further replies.

personal

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2012
Original Title: 輪姦媚薬中毒~逃げ場無し!1428人の生徒全員にSEXされる令嬢沙也香~
Romaji: Rinkan Biyaku Chuudoku ~ Nigeba Nashi! 1428 nin no Seito Zenin ni SEX sareru Reijou Sayaka ~
Released Date: 2013/03/29
Company, Producer: ピンポイント / キングピン
link: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ112466.html

i try to find it but i can not find it

Original Title: 輪姦媚薬中毒~逃げ場無し!1428人の生徒全員にSEXされる令嬢沙也香~
Romaji: Rinkan Biyaku Chuudoku ~ Nigeba Nashi! 1428 nin no Seito Zenin ni SEX sareru Reijou Sayaka ~
Released Date: 2013/03/29
Company, Producer: ピンポイント / キングピン
link: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ112466.html

i try to find it but i can not find it

Is there some type of copyright war going on or something?

a quick google search in the first 3 pages has like 6 DMCA or infringements

usually these games come out in less than 2 weeks

I've found two download links to the game, one is on rapidgator but you have to be a premium member to download it, which I am not. The other is on freakshare and I downloaded it, but when I try to extract it I get the error "You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack washitsu\*japnesetexthere*\data.xp3". I'm not even sure if that freakshare one is the correct game, but the rapidgator download has the correct file size (614.66 MB) so that might actually be it. I could give the link to someone with a rapidgator premium account if needed.

I've found two download links to the game, one is on rapidgator but you have to be a premium member to download it, which I am not. The other is on freakshare and I downloaded it, but when I try to extract it I get the error "You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack washitsu\*japnesetexthere*\data.xp3". I'm not even sure if that freakshare one is the correct game, but the rapidgator download has the correct file size (614.66 MB) so that might actually be it. I could give the link to someone with a rapidgator premium account if needed.

thx very much

i dont know anyone who have a rapidgator premium account

that's a big help

thankyou :)

Yeah, it has been almost 1month(?) since the game being released but still cant find the game on the internet.

same as mr. terrich said
find only link with premium rapidgator ...
and freakshare is not complete file
[so bad is i fail to download 3 time and find it not complete]
no any torrent too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha