[REQUEST] 晒され妻~ダメなのに恥辱に喘ぐ友人の母~ (No Region Patch)

thebowkid

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2019
Title: 晒され妻~ダメなのに恥辱に喘ぐ友人の母~
Romaji: Sarasare Tsuma ~Dame na no ni Chijoku ni Aegu Yuujin no Haha~
Release: 2010-03-19
https://vndb.org/s649

The game is still available in the site, but there is no region patch available to be able to play it. If someone still has the patch please make it available.

Thanks!

Hey, thanks, but that one appears to be the no dvd patch. The one I want is the no region patch. For some reason the game doesn't run, it says, "Font data required for a display is not found."

Last edited:
Alright, this one looks to have what I am looking for, but [MENTION=19738]4yvak[/MENTION] links are dead.

Use the Mexa link for part 1 and Katfile for part 2. If it still doesn't work, I'll up it myself.

Tried the links you mentioned, but it looks like the original uploader didn't include the region patch inside the download and their upload neither works without it. I guess unless someone has the no region patch by itself the game won't work outside of Japan.

Try this one then:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aFkkZeBXzDp7BKj_kRa1ErEes3HrscLL/view?usp=sharing

Just unzip and play. I know this works on Win7, so if you still have trouble with it, it's because you're:
1) On Win10 and you need to use a Win7 virtual box or something.
2) Not using Japanese locale/Japanese time and date format.
3) Missing a font package.
4) A combination of two or more of the above.

Last edited:
Reactions: thebowkid
Thanks a lot for the upload man. That version of yours had the no region patch inside, had to run it before getting the game to work. It works in windows 10 with the locale emulator for anyone wanting to try too :)

I ran the "EXW_DL.exe" as soon as I unzipped, but the same error related to font appeared. I noticed that the folder included an "EXW_DL_Patch.exe" so I ran it and the original exe was replaced with a functioning one. I guess changing the PC to Japanese format might work since you didn't depend on this patch to run it. I prefer using Locale Emulator since it is less invasive for playing games without depending on your PC set on full Japanese.

I see, good to know. My PC isn't set to full Japanese, by the way. Interface and everything's in English; only the dates are in Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.