[REQUEST][MinatoSoft] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, not so fast sir :) That super uploader in Japan 喫茶東洋 got arrested in May because of uploading 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-1.

Minato-soft is keeping an eye on who is going to upload A-2 and we don't want another uploader in japan to be arrested.

The safest way would be to share it from outside Japan.

He got arrested solely for A-1? I find that really hard to believe. Googling him seems to indicate he was a huge uploader for all kinds of titles.

I'm sure A-2 will come eventually, pretty much all games do. I would be surprised if it hasn't been uploaded somewhere by the end of the week.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too. I'm prepared for a bit of a wait though.

For better or for worse, no company can actually stop these games getting uploaded, just delay it.

you know its available on DLsite.com. Someone could just buy the game and then upload it here? Even if iyou live in the west its still possible.

if i can buy it, i will buy it the day that it been released...but in my country i cant access Dlsite.com..

on DMM.R18 you cant buy the Game with Western Credit Cards because ist in maintenance for Weeks tha Sucks !

So i think we have to wait a little bit longer !

you know its available on DLsite.com. Someone could just buy the game and then upload it here? Even if iyou live in the west its still possible.
You CAN'T buy it anywhere else, not from getchu, not from dlsite.
The reason why a lot of us are in anguish is because the only shop that has the game won't process international Visa. It's a bloody disgrace for a shop to stay without a means of servicing their customers for this long (it's been months already). The shoddy little JAV streams they offer for free aren't a good consolation price either. DMM has really messed it up this time, if not for the fact that it offers some tasty little morsels from to time I'd drop it like Britney Spears drops her babies on their heads.
Minatosoft are IDIOTS for going with DMM, their downloads are piss poor, their customer service is a joke and their 'maintenance periods' last for months. They should've gone with Getchu and DLSITE

The link to buy this Game is in the First Post !

Last edited:
god of uploader pls upload this game....i think i'm going crazy, since yesterday i'm visiting this site every hour to see if it is release here..i want this game more than A-1 because i want to play seiso route..

The link to buy this Game is in the First Post !

Nice edit, a shame you couldn't do it a bit faster because I just wasted over 30 minutes applying for a credit card I can't order.
Every time I am JUST about to complete my order for a 10000 yen card this message pops up

お客さまが入力されたクレジットカードはご利用になれません。お手数ですが入力内容をご確認のうえ、再度購入のお手続きをお願いいたします。
[700510]
Which basically means that I can't order it because of complications with my card company (Visa)

ライフカード会員様以外のお客様については、お手数ですが各発行カード会社へお問い合わせください。

^I almost did the same thing, but one of the info pages says you need to be 18+ and a Japanese resident.

Does anyone know if DMM is blocking foreign customers and the credit card thing is just an excuse?
I mean this has been going on since late April, the usual excuse of general maintenance just doesn't hold water.
Unless this is their second maintenance period, if so I would like some kind of confirmation of that.

Does anyone know if DMM is blocking foreign customers and the credit card thing is just an excuse?
I mean this has been going on since late April, the usual excuse of general maintenance just doesn't hold water.

In other words, can we thank Equality Now for this sad state of affairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.