zarion

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2012
Didn't see a thread, so here goes.
Company: Minato Carnival
Official site
Release date: 30.08.2013

cd_main_00.png

why are you making a request thread? the release date is today...it will get uploaded when and if available, just be patient and wait

Just a reminder really. I'd go look for it myself, but I can't since I deleted my Perfect Dark and building up a cache from nothing takes a lot of time.
Navigating on Share is also a major hassle and finding stuff there is pretty rare.

SERIOUSLY! where the hell is this game? it's been almost 5 days since release. i know that can seem unreasonable as others have their own lives to live, but I've seen several games released on the same day as this one being posted MULTIPLE TIMES by MULTIPLE people!!! seriously! is it because people want to take their time before they post it? where the hell is this game?

the game is available on Winny but i cant download with this Programm.

First part was uploaded after a week from release date, so probably this will take a few more days.

Woh... having 1k+ view. This game is sure one of those top list that ppl want to read.

2006-04-21: It has been announced that Winny 2.0b7.1 contains an buffer overflow bug, which can be exploited for remote code execution. Due to legal issues, there will never be an official patch for this bug, and the best fix is to not use Winny.
Remind me again why people use this piece of shit.
Wouldn't the same content appear on PD as well provided I am using the same nodes?

Supposedly it's on share right now, uploaded by the guy who posted the first game in the series no less. But I can't access it right now as I should've been in bed 3 hours ago.
Hopefully one of you has better luck than me
http://www.sharedb.info/index.php/640597f29201591689b0d2b2e1c6d890633d032a/

Last edited:
Well, even in getchu its sales ranking was high last month, no wonder many people want to play this game also....
have also been waiting for this ever since the 30th, looking on Priministar getting out but only this not getting out ughh...
isn't it enough tormenting us in waiting T_T

have tried the share also, but no luck in downloading it, my program can't even detect the files

did they put some sort of lock on this game while they were making it? i cant be the only one to notice that there are and have been several games released on the same date, and even after the date, this game was released, and yet, those games have been shown multiple times by multiple people so what makes this game so important that we don't even get a HCG file from it?

anyone know?

let's try asking the uploader directly...

is the game not a fake [MENTION=8732]aoyu18[/MENTION]; ?

hmm,,,so, it's not a fake then...you can't upload in here if it's a fake right?

well...he himself already said that it is real and not a fake:)...

well...he himself already said that it is real and not a fake:)...

Only one method to know if its fake or true. D/l it. Well i d/ling it. I'll reply if i manage to finish it quick. A second opinion would be good.

EDIT: Well even girlcelly release the game. so most likely its alright.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread