[Request][MAIKA]学園聖戦士セーラーナイト ~正義のヒロイン完全征服マニュアル~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it ever does come out, here's the full save data. Ha!
View attachment 25364.zip

Also, my own quick summary.

Official Title : 学園聖戦士セーラーナイト ~正義のヒロイン完全征服マニュアル~
Romaji: Gakuen Sei Senshi Sailor Knight ~Seigi no Heroine Kanzen Seifuku Manual~
Release Date: 04-19-2013
Company: Maika
Voice Artists: 椋木尋、桜ロマ子、パパイヤ純、沖田つばさ
Getchu Link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=762755
D-Dream Link: http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=10915
Homepage: http://www.media-box.ne.jp/line/SN/top.html

Story: When a mysterious group known only as, "Crazy Demons", emerges in modern Japan, modern weaponry can not stop them! The only force to stand against them? The Sailor Knights, backed by the power of the Mystic Holy Jewel of Justice.

Our protagonist is a lowly underachieving student, totally obsessed with Hentai, cause, why not, right? While playing one of his eroge games, a crazy Demon Princess named Black Carrot jumped out of the monitor and became incarnate before his very eyes (the drama)! Amazingly, our hero the perve doesn't panic, when she says, "You should be the king of the Crazy Demons Clan! Help us and we'll help you take down and make slaves out of those pesky Sailor Knights!"

The Heroines:
Shinku Tsukihime - (Scarlet Princess Moon) - Cute, happy, and a little immature, but always with an upbeat look on life. She is the leader, transforming into Sailor Ruby with the power of fire!

Aoi Mizuki - (Blue Moon) - Pretty, smart, and very well respected, she is the Student Council President and a Shrine maiden at home. She uses her inherited skills of exorcism against the dark forces. She transforms into Sailor Sapphire with the power of holy water magic!

Midori Rabia - (Emerald Blade)
What you thought they were all goody goodies? Well this girl is of a more Spartan variety. A mean martial artist, very disciplined, and the chairperson of public morals. Surprisingly though, she's a darn good cook and can make a bento box to knock your socks off. She transforms into Sailor Emerald with the power of Holy Thunder! Shocking!

How could you ever beat them?!?!

With the three step plan!

1) Select one of the Heroines and brainwash her, slowly, carefully, so she doesn't even know what's going on!

2) Use her to capture another heroine, then remodel her body into a lusting sex puppet.

3) 2 on 1 is more fun! Use your new slaves to achieve total conquest!

MUWAHAHA!!!

You can pick any heroine in the first option, but the following steps will depend on your first choice.

A good time will be had by all.

Last edited:
Well, if it ever does come out, here's the full save data. Ha!
View attachment 2482

Also, my own quick summary.

Official Title : 学園聖戦士セーラーナイト ~正義のヒロイン完全征服マニュアル~
Romaji: Gakuen Sei Senshi Sailor Knight ~Seigi no Heroine Kanzen Seifuku Manual~
Release Date: 04-19-2013
Company: Maika
Voice Artists: 椋木尋、桜ロマ子、パパイヤ純、沖田つばさ
Getchu Link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=762755
D-Dream Link: http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=10915
Homepage: http://www.media-box.ne.jp/line/SN/top.html

Story: When a mysterious group known only as, "Crazy Demons", emerges in modern Japan, modern weaponry can not stop them! The only force to stand against them? The Sailor Knights, backed by the power of the Mystic Holy Jewel of Justice.

Our protagonist is a lowly underachieving student, totally obsessed with Hentai, cause, why not, right? While playing one of his eroge games, a crazy Demon Princess named Black Carrot jumped out of the monitor and became incarnate before his very eyes (the drama)! Amazingly, our hero the perve doesn't panic, when she says, "You should be the king of the Crazy Demons Clan! Help us and we'll help you take down and make slaves out of those pesky Sailor Knights!"

The Heroines:
Shinku Tsukihime - (Scarlet Princess Moon) - Cute, happy, and a little immature, but always with an upbeat look on life. She is the leader, transforming into Sailor Ruby with the power of fire!

Aoi Mizuki - (Blue Moon) - Pretty, smart, and very well respected, she is the Student Council President and a Shrine maiden at home. She uses her inherited skills of exorcism against the dark forces. She transforms into Sailor Sapphire with the power of holy water magic!

Midori Rabia - (Emerald Blade)
What you thought they were all goody goodies? Well this girl is of a more Spartan variety. A mean martial artist, very disciplined, and the chairperson of public morals. Surprisingly though, she's a darn good cook and can make a bento box to knock your socks off. She transforms into Sailor Emerald with the power of Holy Thunder! Shocking!

How could you ever beat them?!?!

With the three step plan!

1) Select one of the Heroines and brainwash her, slowly, carefully, so she doesn't even know what's going on!

2) Use her to capture another heroine, then remodel her body into a lusting sex puppet.

3) 2 on 1 is more fun! Use your new slaves to achieve total conquest!

MUWAHAHA!!!

You can pick any heroine in the first option, but the following steps will depend on your first choice.

A good time will be had by all.

Hey man longtime lurker here with no account till now dunno if you came up with that as a translation or if you did that yourself or what but what wanted to say its much appreciated. I really like being able to learn some about the story especially since this game fits in with my fetish aka corruption or turning girls into sluts. Hard to pick up the story with ITH+quick atlas. Considering these types of themed games are few and far between this is great and looking forward to playing it. Probably won't see this anyways but I can at least hit thanks button now that I have an account.

I spent a little time with a few translators until I understood it, then I wrote that myself. Although I think "Delerious Demon" might be a better translation for the name, since it's more alliterative. Also, you're welcome!

Don't know if it's just coincidence, but it seems the "dark"-type games seems to be disappearing lately :(.

-淫獄痴漢列車 ~A Molester train Named Desire~ --- haven't been uploaded after almost a month
-This game (released since April 19th)
-Ail's & Bishop's games (both released April 26th)

Hmm i realized that as well, recently there has been a decrease in good game releases being uploaded.

Well...there are less people like us...so minority gotta wait.
Look like the wave of Pure Love game has ended with LxC2 being upped...so we can expect (hopefully) the dark ones getting uploaded soon....(again hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.