wondering..

kona

WhiteManedQueen
Elite Member
Jan 30, 2012
why is their no avi files, i have vlc it plays mkv but i freaks out and turns gray alot so i dont really like and i prefer avi files and downloading converters can be a handful with its quality and wht not so if i may please have alt links for avi viewers too sorry if its asking to much. >.< :(

AVI is depreciated. This means it's so old that most groups don't bother posting it anymore.
Regardless of that, the problem seems to be a bad player choice - VLC proper can't play Hi10P videos back. The latest nightly build however, should be able to - so just update to that and your issue should disappear.
Or make an even larger upgrade and drop VLC for MPC-HC. After all, not being able to play Hi10P isn't VLCs only shortcoming - it also doesn't work with ordered chapters, editions, can't render subtitles correctly, is slow, uses outdated codecs, no madVR or madFLAC support, and so forth. It is, quite frankly, a pretty crappy player way past its prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?