Request for Kimi Ni Todoke Season 1 & 2

fruityshaken

Sep 12, 2011
I would like to request for Kimi Ni Todoke Season 1 and 2 episodes.

Thank you in advance :)

Regards.

Scroll down, click on 'Download' under 'Slow Download' on the left side.
Enter the captcha.
Click on 'Submit'.
Wait for timer above the 'Slow Download' line to count down to zero.
Click on 'Click here to download now' below 'Slow Download'.

Done. Easy to follow instructions, really.

I realized that I had to sign up for an account before I could download. However, I downloaded an episode but I could not open the file because the format was in an adobe reader document.

I realized that I had to sign up for an account before I could download. However, I downloaded an episode but I could not open the file because the format was in an adobe reader document.
What!?
Something is seriously going wrong then. What link did you use, what's the filename, what's the filesize, and what's the extension?

At first, I could not find the Download button at the bottom of the page of FileFactory. Then, I signed up to check whether I could still download, in which later I could find the download button. Then, as you mentioned, I did the following and got the file downloaded. However, the file format was kinda weird. Usually, I download episodes in .mkv format. The final name is exactly as stated: '[Coalgirls]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_02_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[BAF80350].mkv'

Even though, it had the .mkv, the file type was a document which could not be opened if double clicked. Then, I had to change the file type, by deleting the (')s, then it could only revert back to a .mkv file which can be played. U_____U *sigh*

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your concern.

Regards.

That's some really weird stuff indeed.
Well, the important part is you got it settled and can now watch the anime. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks