REQ Rosario Vampire season 2 BD in 1080p

kokwai4869

Feb 17, 2012
Before that, i must apologize for requesting anime that already have in the anime index previously, this time i've already searched throughout the whole anime index for this(rosario vampire season 2) but still couldn't find the one in 1080p BD, they only have in 720p BD, so i hope "corocoro" can upload it for me. Thanks in advanced.

The only thing I could find is a dead torrent. I'll let it run for a week or two, but am not overly hopeful of it ever reviving.

I will see if I can find it off supernews later this week..

does it have to be uncensored....

Well, it's downloading ever so slowly and it found seeds - at the current rate, ETA is a week or two.

Well, it's downloading ever so slowly and it found seeds - at the current rate, ETA is a week or two.
I think this one is faster, but it has both seasons, just skip the first season >.<? i hope i helped if not im sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks