Req : Noein: To Your Other Self 1080p BD

z3r0

Jan 1, 2013
Noein.jpg

Fifteen years in the future, a violent pan-dimensional war is taking place between the two dominant "time-spaces" of the universe: La'cryma, a possible future of our own world, and Shangri-La, another possible dimension fifteen years after ours, intent on the destruction of all space and time. The key to stopping Shangri'la's invasion and saving reality is a mysterious object known as the "Dragon Torc" (竜のトルク Ryū no Toruku?). La'cryma's elite military force, known as the "Dragon Calvary", is sent through space and time to find it. In one possible present, twelve-year old Haruka and her friend Yū are contemplating running away from home when they meet a member of the Dragon Calvary named Karasu, who is a possible Yū from the future.

Anyone has a source for this? I have a raw version of the 1080p, If someone can provide me some soft subs, i would be very happy to mux them into a mkv container. Noein is ranked at number 142 on animenfo.com as the top 200 best anime on its charts.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。