Nanoha, Kannazuki No Miko, To Heart, Uta Kata, Final Approach, W Wish, Hani Hani, Diebuster, Sunabouzu, School Rumble, Gankutsuou, Futakoi, Beck

Revrain

Trusted Member
Jul 23, 2012
I'm to the point, here's the list I want to know the anime:

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha [DGz]
Kannazuki No Miko [ACX]
To Heart ~Remember my Memories~ [ReDone]
Uta Kata [polished]
Final Approach [J-G]
W Wish [J-G]
Tsuki wa Higashi ni Hi wa Nishi ni [J-G]
Top o Nerae 2! Diebuster [R-R]
Sunabouzu [moo-shi]
School Rumble [WF]
Gankutsuou -The Count of Monte Cristo- [-MS-]
Futakoi [J-G]
Beck [joseole99]

I'm counting on you dude! :D

Re: REQUEEEESSTT!!!

Please find the albums using this database and post the links for them: http://vgmdb.net/
There are plenty of albums with the same names, so you need to show us exactly what you're looking for. (either a store or database link).

ignore

Last edited:
Re: REQUEEEESSTT!!!

To Heart ~Remember my Memories~ [ReDone] --> Already on the forum. At least do a search and check the index before making overly long lists of requests.
Top o Nerae 2! Diebuster [R-R] --> What makes this release better than the THORA one we already have?
School Rumble [WF] --> What makes this release better than the E-D one we already have?

As for the others - I'll get around to it in the next couple of days.

Re: [WF] School Rumble???

for this case, I have points why I choose [WF] rather than [E-D].
I just looking for release who can fulfill my taste and [WF] meet my taste for School Rumble:

* Size: [WF] smaller than [E-D], I think it's better have smaller size than the larger one, for both of them have the same quality (based on AniDB). It's more efficient.
* Audio: [E-D] has dual audio in their release (and it's always whatever anime it is..), and it's such a troublesome to change the audio settings first while you watching the show. Hard to enjoy it, which means the reason why the [E-D] release has a larger-size file, while [WF] release is japanese audio only and I need something like that.

That's all the reason why I prefer [WF] than [E-D].
It's just a suggestions, but I think it's better to make [E-D] release as your last option for any anime and find another release first. Well it's all up to you about 'make [E-D] last option' but please for School Rumble, I need you to upload the [WF] release..

Much much much thanks to you corocoro-sama, I honor you :D

I'll see if I can get the WF release.
Just a few things to keep in mind:

1. AniDB ratings are pretty much worthless as they rarely reflect reality - and the sample size is always too small to make them relevant anyway.
  2. Only the first four episodes of WF are from DVD. The others are from DTV. This means they'll look like crap.
  3. You can set preferences for audio and subtitle language in your splitter. Takes less than a minute and saves you from switching in the future.
  4. E-D is usually in the middle range of quality, but for many anime (like School Rumble) the other groups are not even that.
  5. WF got such a high rating because they were the only fansub group who completed the anime at the time of airing. E-D's rating got lowered because people where complaining about filesize and subtitle format.

Man you're amazing, thanks for all your hard work, I owe you a big time :DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。