Gintama The Movie DHD

Goku1085

Elite Member
Oct 7, 2012
Hey corocoro, I know I've done this a lot in the past but (as you said that I should do some research before asking anything) even so I'm absolutely 100% sure that DHD has the best 1080p Dual Audio Anime out there..!! So I'm requesting some animes in 1080p Dual Audio so everyone can enjoy..!! That is if you have enough disk space that is..!!! Here is a list of preferable animes you should definitely add to you Anime Index and can find at the DHD IRC channel:

Gintama The Movie

It would be truly appreciated if you'd consider uploading them..!! PLEASE tell me your thoughts about them..!! If you ask me I'd say that they are indeed unique releases that you should definitely add..!!! Again I can't thank you enough for your releases..!! Thank you very much for your time and keep up the AMAZING JOB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3