Ghost Hunt

Any reason for the Shinsen version?
They received rather average ratings for their work, it's a DTV rip in very low quality, and hardsubbed. Doesn't seem like the best choice for the series no matter which way you look at it.

So maby Ureshii version? The reason of that are the lyrics, polish lyrics made for these verions. Well i know i can "move" lyrics for example by using subedit, but some lyrics are really stiff to move. Hope u understand. ;)

If it's just lyrics (as opposed to the whole translation) - you can use Aegisub to easily timeshift them. Takes around twenty seconds per episode.
If it's the whole translation, it depends on whether they used additional frames in the DVDs or not - chances are good you can still timeshift it easily and it will sync.
And if that doesn't work - most players allow you to adjust subtitle timing, meaning that it is still easy enough to watch things this way.

And Ureshii is the same as SHS: episode one was published by Ureshii, episode two to six by Ureshii-SHS, and from then on it was a SHS solo project.

Also keep in mind that (Ureshii-)SHS hardsubed the episodes. This means you'll have the Polish lyrics overlap the English ones, looking crap.

Crap, well thanks for Aegisub, I will try it. ;) u can delete whole Thread. ;) Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。