bludragon version of Neon Genesis Evangelion

secret88

May 7, 2012
Hi guys, does anyone still hav a copy of bludragon version of Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death (true)2?it was originally uploaded by dragon80 but i cant seem to find it anywhere anymore!any kind soul could help me?

Any reason why this specific version? It seems to be lost from the internet, but there may be alternatives providing the same or better quality.

oh cos i read the review it seems blu dragon version has the best quality,any alternative versions suggested?thx!

ACX for dual audio and a2000a for single audio. Keep in mind that ACX did Death & Rebirth, while a2a only did Death^2, which is meaning half is missing.

hey thx bro,its been a great help,anyway i m looking for death(true)^2 to complete my renewal collection,do u happen to hav it?

hi corocoro,thx for the upload!by the way just curious is ur copy of 'Rurouni_Kenshin_New_Kyoto_Arc_Part_1_Cage_of_Flames_(2011)_[1080p_BluRay_flac_x264]_-_Taka-THORA' hanging at around 3:43 min or around. I just downloaded it and it is like jamming at that time,may i know whats wrong?

Works fine here. My guess is that your subtitle renderer is getting hung up on the title screen. Try deactivating subtitles or, better yet, make sure you're using vsfilter or xy-vsfilter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092