Black Cat Episode 5 Bakakozou Subs

acekid2

Jul 26, 2012
I would like to request Episode 5 of Black Cat subbed by Bakakozou. I have all the other episodes by Bakakozou. Just missing episode 5. I've searched everywhere and can't find anything but torrents. I can't use torrents at the moment though. If anyone could get this, I'd be very appreciative.

Anime name: Black Cat / ブラックキャット

AniDB link: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=3321

Publisher: Gonzo / licensed by Funimation

Publishing Date: 07.10.2005 till 31.03.2006 / Bakakozou released episode 5 on 11/11/05

Release Group: Bakakozou

Preferred hosting site: Any direct download site that doesn't require sign-up/premium and that doesn't block users from the U.S.

Other Info: There are two versions out there. One is in mkv format the other avi. If at all possible I'd prefer the avi, but I'll take the mkv.
Name of Avi: [Bakakozou]_Black_Cat_-_05_[32F4541E].avi
Name of mkv: [Bakakozou]_Black_Cat_-_05_[H264][Vorbis][3E2D0869].mkv

Luckily, I happened to stumble upon a fserve in an anime mirc channel that happened to have the full black cat series by bakakozou in mkv format. So, I was finally able to get episode 5 to complete the series for myself. ^_^

Mods can move this to completed requests or lock it or something.

Also, thank you to anyone who looked at this thread/tried to find it for me. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.