Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go (All Series including The Movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowjammer23

Aug 17, 2011
To Whom It May Concern:

I really need it badly guys! All the series and movie copis of the anime Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go I know that this site will be the answer to my request. More power!

It's never been translated, so all I could offer would be some raws - that okay with you?

Reactions: bkoncro
Will probably be long done before the "Jewel Pet" raws - their ETA is a month, this one's only a day. :P
Anyway, you ever redid that first episode of the ancient anime you were working on?

nice! i remember posting a topic related to this last time.

i guess im not the only tamiya fan in here now.

if i remember there is an english dub for it o.o

If there is one, then it never made it's way to the internet. Seems unlikely though - the anime is from 1996 and doesn't look nearly popular enough to warrant the expenses involved in dubbing.

Whatever language will be I will be happy to appreciate it! I'm a big fanatic of this anime. This anime means a lot to me. My hobby is playing Tamiya Mini 4WD here in the Philippines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks